jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Most users who want to feature more than two signatures (or rather games or gals/guys) do craft themselves rotating ones. Prime examples (off the top of my head) would be Holy Bacchus, Mr. Vargas and the ginger lovers KrystofDayne and MrFriendly.

Disclaimer: I purposefully did not ping the above members as not to lure them here under false pretenses but linked to their respective about pages which do feature their signatures.
Looks like I have to get off my arse and craft an animated sig.... Mine will be almost exclusively redheads as well.... almost

Reactions: Hordragg

Ghostredneck

May 26, 2020
That's actually true and I'd say you won't ever hear/see anything from the majority of patrons too. It's nice to get some feedback, but from my experience it's always just a handfull of people actually interacting with a dev or the community in general.

That's Very true, But of course you have some like me that are bored waiting for the Next installment of BAD MEMORIES or Weird Shit to come out, or another Equally interesting title..

Reactions: recreation

alyath

May 31, 2020
That's Very true, But of course you have some like me that are bored waiting for the Next installment of BAD MEMORIES or Weird Shit to come out, or another Equally interesting title..
Thats the Price you pay for playing a Game currently in development. A great example are TV Series, for example One Piece is currently at 938 Episodes and every one took 1 week. So we talk about a Time of 15 years. And Games are the same, it took Time to create a Scene, and in a small Team a bad Day or something may happen too.
And this is another + for F95, you have alternatives so you can play Games while waiting for the great ones.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Most users who want to feature more than two signatures (or rather games or gals/guys) do craft themselves rotating ones. Prime examples (off the top of my head) would be Holy Bacchus, Mr. Vargas and the ginger lovers KrystofDayne and MrFriendly.

Disclaimer: I purposefully did not ping the above members as not to lure them here under false pretenses but linked to their respective about pages which do feature their signatures.
I am trying to rotate my signatures every ~2 months to show off different games.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thats the Price you pay for playing a Game currently in development. A great example are TV Series, for example One Piece is currently at 938 Episodes and every one took 1 week. So we talk about a Time of 15 years. And Games are the same, it took Time to create a Scene, and in a small Team a bad Day or something may happen too.
And this is another + for F95, you have alternatives so you can play Games while waiting for the great ones.
well yea, over 50 games on play and some have monthly release and some non-regular release schedule and short updates when update comes so end of content quickly.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
But I often put in my humble opinion, here or on Discord, with the understanding that my word is worth as much as I contribute so listen to higher tier subs over my meager input.
I don't make any difference between patrons and non patrons regarding opinions/critique.
Opinions differ and there are things I'll consider and other things I won't, that depends more on me than on other people or tiers^^

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well couldn't get into this the first time I tried it...just finished it now for the first time...fantastic stuff!

Really looking forward to seeing where this goes. Excellent work.

KhaelDragon

Aug 19, 2020
Tehnicaly good render, looks very natural, but it still very short, have a lack of variable branches and sperm looks wierd (at first I didn't even understand if cum was in the frame or not, it should be whiter and more liquid(?), yeaр, it is difficult to render statically, but you can add a couple of drops or hanging threads)

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes