D

Deleted member 1250241

Hey guys, is this meant to be an incest type of game? Is there a patch?

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
I'm really tired of waiting for this game to be updated...it's such a interesting game yet we sit and wait bet it will be abandoned later at some point like any other good game
Rec is working on 2 games at the same time, is it too much to ask y'all just wait?
i mean, the game is posted here for free and if you're not a patron of his (i don't know, you could be, eh) just wait and play something else

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I'm really tired of waiting for this game to be updated...it's such a interesting game yet we sit and wait bet it will be abandoned later at some point like any other good game
It won't be abandoned, and as I've stated several times, quality takes time, animations take time and I won't rush things only to be able to release a bit faster. I tried that two times at the beginning and I still regret it.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
It won't be abandoned, and as I've stated several times, quality takes time, animations take time and I won't rush things only to be able to release a bit faster. I tried that two times at the beginning and I still regret it.
I think you should create a render for these questions where Ellie would explain everything instead of you ................

Wait :unsure:, Ellie isn't actually the best candidate for the position. So Jada, she's used to speaking for both of them.

Jul 15, 2019
Lmao I posted that and then it showed me ur post haha I do love this game it's tech the only one I wait for I am tired waiting for it lol

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Lmao I posted that and then it showed me ur post haha I do love this game it's tech the only one I wait for I am tired waiting for it lol
be happy that you don't play witch hunter trainer, 1 update every ~6 months.

Jul 15, 2019
be happy that you don't play witch hunter trainer, 1 update every ~6 months.
Alotta good games happens like that then they get to big for Android users because they wanna use hd graphics which is kinda lame lol because if u play mobile it's not gonna be awesome renders n crap

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes