recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Cuteness overload, where in blazes is my personal RL Ellie?
Probably already a known bug, but Jada recollections throw ignore-able errors since MCs petname isnt defined.
Not known, no. Where exactly does it happen?

Bluedolph

Jan 20, 2020
Any reason why the game just fades to black during the sex scenes so far? Jada giving male mc a blowjob is a black screen and so is the scene with Ellie and so far the female mc during the oral scene at night

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Any reason why the game just fades to black during the sex scenes so far? Jada giving male mc a blowjob is a black screen and so is the scene with Ellie and so far the female mc during the oral scene at night
It doesn't, or it shouldn't. Might be a missing codec. See if you can play the .webm files in the games folder, if not I'd highly suggest to update your system and/or get the codecs for webm.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
If there's something wrong with your PC's sound and the pictogram depicting a speaker on the bottom right has a red cross through it, animations in Ren'Py won't work. If that's the case, you should plug in your headphones (now the PC can play sound through your headphones) and the animations should work.

Reactions: recreation

Bluedolph

Jan 20, 2020
It doesn't, or it shouldn't. Might be a missing codec. See if you can play the .webm files in the games folder, if not I'd highly suggest to update your system and/or get the codecs for webm.
I can play the webms fine. Nw. I'll just imagine what's supposed to be happening when the screen fades to black :sneaky: It probably just needed a reunpacking. Something might've been missed

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes