JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Really good game. Story is getting interesting. I really like Ellie and Katherine, particularly their design visuals. Hard to articulate. Types like Jada and how they act are not usually my think but I like her a lot as well. All around good cast. Really looking forward to future updates. I like the mystery and menu music too. Really fits the whole theme of the game. Great job dev. Its all very unique and isnt drowned out by failing to stand out. Or I havent played enough games lol.

Reactions: recreation

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Really good game. Story is getting interesting. I really like Ellie and Katherine, particularly their design visuals. Hard to articulate. Types like Jada and how they act are not usually my think but I like her a lot as well. All around good cast. Really looking forward to future updates. I like the mystery and menu music too. Really fits the whole theme of the game. Great job dev. Its all very unique and isnt drowned out by failing to stand out. Or I havent played enough games lol.
Thanks a lot :)
Its all very unique and isnt drowned out by failing to stand out. Or I havent played enough games lol.
I like to think it's the first one xD

Ghostredneck

May 26, 2020
This is one of very few games that I know of in the VN category that actually gives you the choice of male or female MC..which is refreshing....creates multiple playthroughs a nice bonus.....Not for me though...I play only The female MC....I can't wait to see more of her...like every inch of her beautifuly crafted body....OK ill stop now......I really like the Female MC!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
One of this months patreon/subscribestar special render ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This would so much hotter if it was the female MC. :cry:

The guy in the middle is the MC xD
I was asked to include the male MC a little bit more often in the special render, because usually you only see the girls, and sometimes female MC^^
That's because the female MC is better. :giggle:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
.creates multiple playthroughs a nice bonus.....Not for me though...I play only The female MC....I can't wait to see more of her...like every inch of her beautifuly crafted body....OK ill stop now......I really like the Female MC!
This would so much hotter if it was the female MC. :cry:
That's because the female MC is better. :giggle:
I played the game for the first time in March .. if I remember correctly (v4.0.1?)

When the game is upgraded to version 0.5 and I came back here so wonder about the tag "male protagonist"
What the hell "MalMC" i wonder, because I didn't remember the game being played by a man

Well I played through a new updates and then I thought I was going to start a new round and then I remembered that you could choose between a man or a woman and now i choose male for a change

My choice is definitely FemMC but it is a good thing that you can also choose a man for those who do not like FemMC games.
In this case, this game is a rarity.
Another game I remember where you can choose between a man or a woman is Starship Inanna.

alyath

May 31, 2020
recreation I have a Question: Are there any planes made by you to add a Female MC to "Weird things"? I know this is Bad Memories, but I think it fits in this discussion.
Hope it is no secret I am asking for.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
recreation I have a Question: Are there any planes made by you to add a Female MC to "Weird things"? I know this is Bad Memories, but I think it fits in this discussion.
Hope it is no secret I am asking for.
No plans, it wouldn't work with a female MC, at least not without a huge amount of rewriting scenes and changing the story, and since it's just a side project I don't want to spend that much time with it.

zedlus

Sep 15, 2017
It would be cool if the "walk-around" sections where you can walk around the house and the town had more interactable/clickable objects or characters that would provide some flavour text, conversation, or items to loot that could come into play later on in the story. As it is right now those sections feel a bit too empty. To me anyway.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
It would be cool if the "walk-around" sections where you can walk around the house and the town had more interactable/clickable objects or characters that would provide some flavour text, conversation, or items to loot that could come into play later on in the story. As it is right now those sections feel a bit too empty. To me anyway.
In the house I agree, and I have a few things planned I want to implement in the future, but around the town I think it's okay like it is. Almost every time you go somewhere, something happens.

Reactions: FreeCaster333

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
No plans, it wouldn't work with a female MC, at least not without a huge amount of rewriting scenes and changing the story, and since it's just a side project I don't want to spend that much time with it.
If this is a side project, what else are you working on that can be better than this? :unsure:

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes