recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
It's just the beta I'll release tomorrow for tester, there's still stuff missing especially render, a few animations, no editing done yet, and I'll probably redo one or two of the new animations cause I'm not happy with them.
I'll need at least another week to finish the rest, probably more.

All for quality over quantity but damb, 5 months is long
It's actually more like 3 months, first the fixes for v0.5, then I made the update for WS which took about a month and sadly a few other interruptions I had no influence on :(

D

Deleted member 949883

It's just the beta I'll release tomorrow for tester, there's still stuff missing especially render, a few animations, no editing done yet, and I'll probably redo one or two of the new animations cause I'm not happy with them.
Will you be posting the link on subscriberstar? Dont know if there is a way to connect that to discord. I am considering switching to subscriberstar from patreon.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Will you be posting the link on subscriberstar? Dont know if there is a way to connect that to discord
You can connect it to discord in your profile settings on SS but uhh... ss is not as strict as patreon so who knows^^

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Give me just a scene with Ellie and i could wait

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes