preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Reaction Can we stop Jada sexually advance on Rachel if she wants to go for it? Will there be an exclusive route for Rachel? I like Jada but I don't want her going for Rachel or Ellie if it happens.. I'm willing to not have any relationship with Jada If I can stop her to go for Rachel tbh. In the last scene we literally try to push Rachel into her which I really really don't want to do that but there is no other option even If I don't have a relationship with Jada

Last edited:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Reaction Can we stop Jada sexually advance on Rachel if she wants to go for it? Will there be an exclusive route for Rachel? I like Jada but I don't want her going for Rachel or Ellie if it happens.. I'm willing to not have any relationship with Jada If I can stop her to go for Rachel tbh. In the last scene we literally try to push Rachel into her which I really really don't want to do that but there is no other option even If I don't have a relationship with Jada
remember the first choice you had to make with mc, Ellie and Jada in your room? ;)

Repuci

May 1, 2017
Talking about the update, do we have a date for when the final version will be out ?

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
Maybe next week, not sure yet how fast I'll be able to finish the missing animations.
No excuses now with an 2080ti :)

jk .... I know that rendering time is nothing, compared to setting up the scene/animation.
but .... JUST DO IT

:LOL:

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
rendering still takes a lot of time^^
*Rendering witty reply* ... *File Not Found* ... *Please re-enter your statement with appropriate syntax and mirth*

Sorry - your reply made me think of this :) No freaking clue why .. except to make me smile.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
rendering still takes a lot of time^^
There would also be those times when you know what you want, all the details look right, prerender looks good, then the final render just comes out... bleh.

Ive tried before and that has happened, sure it was before Daz Studio got bigger and most still used poser, but it still happens, and that would ruin your day.

Rendering is a hell of a lot more than click and forget.
So kudos to you.

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes