curseofthesky

Apr 20, 2019
hey recreation, this is very irrelevant to BM but a year or so ago you mentioned about a "project" you wanted to do but it was too big for a first game so you started making BM but you said you planned to do it someday. So is there any updates on that project? The theme and plot you mentioned seems very good and rare, i would love to play something like that.

Here's the thread I'm speaking of.

Reactions: Grelk

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
hey recreation, this is very irrelevant to BM but a year or so ago you mentioned about a "project" you wanted to do but it was too big for a first game so you started making BM but you said you planned to do it someday. So is there any updates on that project? The theme and plot you mentioned seems very good and rare, i would love to play something like that.

Here's the thread I'm speaking of.
I don't work on it actively, but the plan is still the same: finish BM, stark working on the next project (while keeping WS as a side project)

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
So female protagonist can be lesbian but male protagonist can't be gay?...How about adding couple of dudes or femboys to balance this out ;) Hell even can add trans characters for both ways.
I second that.

edit: And after reading a bit further, I see that recreation already rejected it. Which is a pity, but I can respect that. All good. Have a great Sunday everyone!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: Grelk and preskerd

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
So female protagonist can be lesbian but male protagonist can't be gay?...How about adding couple of dudes or femboys to balance this out ;) Hell even can add trans characters for both ways.
I second that.
why dont you take those stunning ideas and make a game of your own, any way you wanna:unsure:
that first post has been answered by dev already, yet you have taken it from the recycle bin for what reason exactly?
to troll a bit?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
why dont you take those stunning ideas and make a game of your own, any way you wanna:unsure:
that first post has been answered by dev already, yet you have taken it from the recycle bin for what reason exactly?
to troll a bit?
I edited/updated my post 7 minutes ago already. Didn't want to make a fuss, was just a bit rash.

Reactions: Grelk and Abhai

alyath

May 31, 2020
recreation Yes the Pictures are outstanding. Really they are. So Thank you for sharing.

But may I request Jada for Christmas? Cause I miss her in these Pics.
I think the little Minx deserve a bit of Specials on her own.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
recreation Yes the Pictures are outstanding. Really they are. So Thank you for sharing.

But may I request Jada for Christmas? Cause I miss her in these Pics.
I think the little Minx deserve a bit of Specials on her own.
huh? I think you need to clean your glasses, Jada is on almost all of them :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: alyath

alyath

May 31, 2020
huh? I think you need to clean your glasses, Jada is on almost all of them :ROFLMAO:
What a Shame, I didn´t notice her look. Never seen her with a scary Face.
I am deeply sorry.
I think I need a real break, and go to bed early on today.
But she looks really different compare to the Game...

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes