ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Yeah, I don't really feel Bad Memories needs a walkthrough. I know that Shaddy did it as a request, whoever requested it was misguided ;). BM is a game that is more being told a story, we are already being guided through the narrative. Not that there aren't choices but that the overall story has certain plot elements that need to be in it (I am really not a fan of the groping of the "therapist" part but that's because of my issues) and we, as players, can take it or leave it. This isn't a game that is going to need a 50 step walkthrough to get ending A with plot twist Z, that's not what you are creating. My comment was more in reference to games I've played where if you miss one step that screws up everything.

I hope nothing I said makes it sound like I don't value this game?
I completely agree. I love this game, and if i felt it needed a mod i would've made one a long time ago. That's the main reason i didn't put much effort into it, and stuck to what was requested.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... I will be circling Venus that time of the next year ... do not want to cross phasers with all thet crowd...
Feeling the babes all cuddly on me every waking morning does bring me bliss.

Reactions: M3H1

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
V0.6 Update is out \^_^/

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I highly recommend to start a new game! It's not necessary to play the new content, but I've made a lot of changes in the early stages of the game + new render + a short new scene, you can however still use older saves, just don't come yelling at me if something doesn't work correctly ;)

As some of you might have noticed, I had some trouble during the developement of the update and didn't manage to include all the scenes I wanted, but I still think there's a good amount of content, especially if you include all the work done on the older scenes + the rework of the gallery (again >_>), talking of which: thanks anne O'nymous for giving me some nice tips regarding the gallery :)

Well, time to stop talking, hope y'all enjoy the update, hf!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 127112

V0.6 Update is out \^_^/

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I highly recommend to start a new game! It's not necessary to play the new content, but I've made a lot of changes in the early stages of the game + new render + a short new scene, you can however still use older saves, just don't come yelling at me if something doesn't work correctly ;)

As some of you might have noticed, I had some trouble during the developement of the update and didn't manage to include all the scenes I wanted, but I still think there's a good amount of content, especially if you include all the work done on the older scenes + the rework of the gallery (again >_>), talking of which: thanks anne O'nymous for giving me some nice tips regarding the gallery :)

Well, time to stop talking, hope y'all enjoy the update, hf!
love U:PogChamp:

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes