Tysonator2000

Feb 24, 2020
She mentioned what her parents do during the drive, they're not rich "by definition" (if there is any), but they surely make more than enough money.

I must've missed that part. I had assumed a bank manager made pretty decent money. Definitely a lot more than myself. Maybe not rich but between the two of her parents, they'd be comfortable for sure. I know the housing market is quite different here in Canada. On average, it's $700k for a home. On the west coast, it can be over a $1M for a rundown shack depending on the location. It's beyond ridiculous what you could get for that kind of money elsewhere. With what's new, I'd almost say that Katie is giving Jada a run for her money for the #2 spot. Ellie is first obviously. She's too damn cute.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
She mentioned what her parents do during the drive, they're not rich "by definition" (if there is any), but they surely make more than enough money.

I must've missed that part. I had assumed a bank manager made pretty decent money. Definitely a lot more than myself. Maybe not rich but between the two of her parents, they'd be comfortable for sure. I know the housing market is quite different here in Canada. On average, it's $700k for a home. On the west coast, it can be over a $1M for a rundown shack depending on the location. It's beyond ridiculous what you could get for that kind of money elsewhere. With what's new, I'd almost say that Katie is giving Jada a run for her money for the #2 spot. Ellie is first obviously. She's too damn cute.
That's a lot of money for sure, most countries are a lot cheaper in that regard, even many parts of the US. Though BM plays in a smaller town, so it's entirely possible that prices are equally high in bigger cities.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
That's part of the upcoming update, there are 3 (or 2 and 2 half^^) short scenes that I've included in the steam version to give them a little extra, but as I said, they will be in the update.

Don't ya worry, I've updated WS 5 months ago and work on the BM update since then, but I lost one of my grafics cards shortly after that, so I was basically down to half the render speed for quite a long time (got a new one two or three weeks ago).

good gawd...today is Thurs. The Dev posted here on Monday, that he is working on the next update. (This post from the dev, is on the previous page to this one. is it THAT diffiult, to read back page or two? With 376 pages i understand not filtering thru the entire thing, but 1 or 2 pages back, shouldnt be too much to ask)

Reactions: lar636 and Ciccio92

Ciccio92

Jul 13, 2020
good gawd...today is Thurs. The Dev posted here on Monday, that he is working on the next update. (This post from the dev, is on the previous page to this one. is it THAT diffiult, to read back page or two? With 376 pages i understand not filtering thru the entire thing, but 1 or 2 pages back, shouldnt be too much to ask)
most people doesn't like to read, they prefer just ask, too many energy wasted in reading

Reactions: napafats and lar636

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
The only thing abandoned is the hope that the question of whether this project has been abandoned will ever be abandoned.
OK, but when we can expect the next update... of the question of whether this project has been abandoned ?
:ROFLMAO:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh that's easy, after the update comes out there'll be about two or three weeks of "it's too short", then we'll get the next installment of "game abandoned/dead, dev is a milker"
yea and sadly that's normal.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Basically like the circle of life, only in bad. And for that, unfortunately, never bad memories.

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Sorry, but you relaxed enough when you lost the graphic.
Now you gotta recover your stress levels.
They must be too low.
And quoting Quasimodo, 'the (bells), they bring (bad) memories, the (bells)...and now they're silent....'
Nah he needs a break after this update to recover from all the crying he did when his GPU died and to recover from all the stupid abandon questions/milking claims. :sneaky:

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes