Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Wutki where did you see the male arms in the female route?
And thx btw :giggle:
I don't really remember, sorry. I played a year ago maybe, even before the last update. I remember that in one of the render I saw not Jill's boots, but the sneakers of the Male mc. Perhaps at one of the moments when she is working with a laptop. As I said, it was almost imperceptible and not very critical. It just happened to catch my eye somehow.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Hows progress looking recreation ?

Hope you aren't driving yourself silly with the efforts you've been going to recently!
All good, finally making some noticeable progress (not that there wasn't any before, but the new hardware is kicking it). I'll still be happy when the update is finally done and I can relax a bit for a while^^

I don't really remember, sorry. I played a year ago maybe, even before the last update. I remember that in one of the render I saw not Jill's boots, but the sneakers of the Male mc. Perhaps at one of the moments when she is working with a laptop. As I said, it was almost imperceptible and not very critical. It just happened to catch my eye somehow.
Okay, would've been nice to know, maybe it's already fixed though. If you (or anybody else) notice such an error again let me know, I can't fix stuff I don't know about and even though I'm testing a lot, I'll probably never see everything^^

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
All good, finally making some noticeable progress (not that there wasn't any before, but the new hardware is kicking it). I'll still be happy when the update is finally done and I can relax a bit for a while^^

Okay, would've been nice to know, maybe it's already fixed though. If you (or anybody else) notice such an error again let me know, I can't fix stuff I don't know about and even though I'm testing a lot, I'll probably never see everything^^
OK since you give me an excuse to look for more of this
M&FemC3.png
I guess I could play it again, if I have to (just kidding I love Ellie)

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018

i have to admit, I am glad to see you posting here. It has been a long time since any updates, and I was beginning to wonder as to the future of the game. Take care of yourself; we'll wait.

jotaerre

Jul 15, 2017
Sorry, but you relaxed enough when you lost the graphic.
Now you gotta recover your stress levels.
They must be too low.
And quoting Quasimodo, 'the (bells), they bring (bad) memories, the (bells)...and now they're silent....'

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Doesn't that mean there won't be any (bad) memories? :unsure:
Hmm I might have found one minor place:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I took a screenie and then hid text (EDIT then took another screenie)
you see the shirt on the chest
last shot we turn our head towards our knees and see the difference?

EDIT:
That was Day 0 and it looks like you wake up Day 1 with the same shot. Once you look over at Ellie and fall on the floor in surprise it is all correct though (as far as I can tell)

Last edited:
Reactions: recreation

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Hmm I might have found one minor place:
So I took a screenie and then hid text (EDIT then took another screenie)
you see the shirt on the chest
last shot we turn our head towards our knees and see the difference?

EDIT:
That was Day 0 and it looks like you wake up Day 1 with the same shot. Once you look over at Ellie and fall on the floor in surprise it is all correct though (as far as I can tell)
Found it, thx. It was a coding error, the correct image actually exists, but wasn't used because of that^^

recreation

Care to tell us what hardware you are working with now? Or did I miss this?
Don't click if you don't want to get jealous^^
It's a custom build as I already mentioned earlier in the thread and luckily their support allowed me to exclude some stuff from the system like RAM, PSU and storage and use my old hardware instead, so the whole system got a lot (1k) cheaper.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Good story so far. Alot of messed up things happening. Interesting characters and alot of intriguing subplots and one thats kinda… well… whoa.

Plus I saw a shot at F95. I love references and fourth wall breaks, with all said and done… so far, this is one of the better ones I have tried on here… *applause*
...and now I join those awaiting the update... I feel like Nya and Weird Shit were referenced in this, but I hadnt played either so it sailed over my head...

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
...and now I join those awaiting the update... I feel like Nya and Weird Shit were referenced in this, but I hadnt played either so it sailed over my head...

WS has one reference, Nya well, you could say Ellie outfit is a reference, but it's not really meant as such^^

Reactions: Asia Argento

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Found it, thx. It was a coding error, the correct image actually exists, but wasn't used because of that^^

Don't click if you don't want to get jealous^^
It's a custom build as I already mentioned earlier in the thread and luckily their support allowed me to exclude some stuff from the system like RAM, PSU and storage and use my old hardware instead, so the whole system got a lot (1k) cheaper.
Ok, i'm jealous.......

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes