DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Given time she will express all things through the medium of interpretive dance, of course.

BM is about building up for a payoff down the line, it's all little bits of (sometimes conflicting) backstory and context that will build into some form of resolution later on, one of the obvious options is Ellie talking, i highly suspect Rec will have her talk at some point so long as your choices in game aren't too bad, it's only a guess though. Also i'm split on whether he's going for Wesley Snipes or Danny DeVito as her VA.
True, just the quality of what is there makes people eager to see more of that. Pay off may be quite a long time away for those of us playing since first update with current speed dev is able to update for his own reasons. Great game though and I will def be happy when the new update will be there, just as I am pretty sure it will feel to short however much content it will contain. Since this is one of those games where you want to see how it all hangs together in the end and well patience may be a virtue, most of us including me are not that virtuous in the first place. :)

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Given time she will express all things through the medium of interpretive dance, of course.

BM is about building up for a payoff down the line, it's all little bits of (sometimes conflicting) backstory and context that will build into some form of resolution later on, one of the obvious options is Ellie talking, i highly suspect Rec will have her talk at some point so long as your choices in game aren't too bad, it's only a guess though. Also i'm split on whether he's going for Wesley Snipes or Danny DeVito as her VA.
I am picturing this:

Female MC and Jada are discussing the new actress playing Kate on Batwoman and how attaractive the find her. Suddenly Ellie shouts out "What does Wallis Day look like?" Rachel is stunned and can only mutter What? Ellie responds: Say 'what' again. Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker, say what one more Goddamn time!

b--_--d

Jan 24, 2019
It's been quite some time since I last came back to this thread. Checked it today to see if there were any updates. NGL I got scared when I saw that there weren't any updates in quite some time, since I really liked the game. Got relieved when I checked the latest thread and saw that the author is still active.

I got the trauma from Milfy City I guess lmao.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
It's been quite some time since I last came back to this thread. Checked it today to see if there were any updates. NGL I got scared when I saw that there weren't any updates in quite some time, since I really liked the game. Got relieved when I checked the latest thread and saw that the author is still active.

I got the trauma from Milfy City I guess lmao.
Yes he is still quite active.

Side note everyone should really refrain from throwing up comparison to a game that went from 2019 to present without an update to any delay anywhere. 2 years does not and never will equal 4-5 months. Let's think about that before making such an imbalanced comparison, please.

PEACE

Reactions: recreation and cbsx

b--_--d

Jan 24, 2019
Yes he is still quite active.

Side note everyone should really refrain from throwing up comparison to a game that went from 2019 to present without an update to any delay anywhere. 2 years does not and never will equal 4-5 months. Let's think about that before making such an imbalanced comparison, please.

PEACE
My apologies if I ever offended anyone with my statement, the author especially. I just thought to share my worries in this thread. After reading your reply, I have come to a realization that it is indeed unfair to compare the two, especially given the quality that this game, and the quality of interaction the creator provides us. I will be more mindful of my statements next time.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
My apologies if I ever offended anyone with my statement, the author especially. I just thought to share my worries in this thread. After reading your reply, I have come to a realization that it is indeed unfair to compare the two, especially given the quality that this game, and the quality of interaction the creator provides us. I will be more mindful of my statements next time.
You don't need to apologize!! You didn't insult nobody!!! Why you should apologize if you didn't do anything wrong? You are putting yourself in a position of inferirity doing that. You're in your right to express your concerns and opinions as everybody else. Stop believing that your comments are hurting somebody!!!

A response like: "You're right, the comparison is unfair..." Would be enough.

cbsx

May 4, 2020
You don't need to apologize!! You didn't insult nobody!!! Why you should apologize if you didn't do anything wrong? You are putting yourself in a position of inferirity doing that. You're in your right to express your concerns and opinions as everybody else. Stop believing that your comments are hurting somebody!!!

A response like: "You're right, the comparison is unfair..." Would be enough.

Wow... saccharine much? You selling a book? :unsure:
What the hell is 'inferirity'? :p

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Good story so far. Alot of messed up things happening. Interesting characters and alot of intriguing subplots and one thats kinda… well… whoa.

Plus I saw a shot at F95. I love references and fourth wall breaks, with all said and done… so far, this is one of the better ones I have tried on here… *applause*

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes