Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Update when.Update when.Update when.Update when.Update when.Update when.Update when. :LOL:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
It was a joke dude, My New Memories just released, there is a single again and Hillside update soon, I got plenty to keep me going.

Reactions: QaliberDK

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Been so long since the last update I had to check to see if Bad Memories had been abandoned. Hope to see an update soon, I really liked this one.

Reactions: twiztid

Lust Demon

Apr 22, 2018
For the love of all that is unholy, the dev has a day job and a RL, would you kids go back to your homework and leave them alone? Thanks. There's plenty of other games on here to keep you occupied in the mean time. And for the record, this is me being nice.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
For the love of all that is unholy, the dev has a day job and a RL, would you kids go back to your homework and leave them alone? Thanks. There's plenty of other games on here to keep you occupied in the mean time. And for the record, this is me being nice.
What in the world are you talking about? No one's been saying anything bad to Rec for several pages now? (first time for everything)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Don't poke the bear hun, that was him being nice .... there is no telling what he will do.

Push too much and he might ...... *shocked gasp* ..... type harsh words at us :O
Sowwy.........i'll be more careful in the future, don't wanna upset the nice people....

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974
4.40 star(s) 202 Votes