MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I think that's a byproduct of attention. Comparable to Critical Role and the attention they have brought to D&D and, unfortunately, some weirdos.

To get back on topic: As for Katherine, since she and MC seem to have a history or rather have met at least once in the past and MC has obviously left a positive lasting impression on her I hope the two will have some interaction with each other that is based outside of the groping during the initial interactions by MC. Yeah she was pretty bitchy at least until it came out that they knew each other from before and her attitude wasn't exactly what you want for someone who needs psychological help either. Retrospectively I think Katherine knew pretty quickly who Ellie's brother/sister was, accordingly how she felt about her brother/sister and that a certain amount of jealousy played a not insignificant role. Especially then in her interaction with MC. I can't imagine that she was particularly thrilled that MC forgot her so easily, it will have been quite a significant event for her.

And I noticed something in the replays: Occasionally names get mixed up: I had it for a while that in the replays the spoken sentences had the name of the MC (John if male) you had chosen and if you had thoughts the other first name was used. Now I just checked this again and now Rachel's first name is used instead of Ellie's first name in a text field. I do not want to exclude categorically that Rachel is also somewhere under the cover, but I think it is still somewhat unlikely, it would have been noticed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kane_Freeman

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I think that's a byproduct of attention. Comparable to Critical Role and the attention they have brought to D&D and, unfortunately, some weirdos.

To get back on topic: As for Katherine, since she and MC seem to have a history or rather have met at least once in the past and MC has obviously left a positive lasting impression on her I hope the two will have some interaction with each other that is based outside of the groping during the initial interactions by MC. Yeah she was pretty bitchy at least until it came out that they knew each other from before and her attitude wasn't exactly what you want for someone who needs psychological help either. Retrospectively I think Katherine knew pretty quickly who Ellie's brother/sister was, accordingly how she felt about her brother/sister and that a certain amount of jealousy played a not insignificant role. Especially then in her interaction with MC. I can't imagine that she was particularly thrilled that MC forgot her so easily, it will have been quite a significant event for her.

And I noticed something in the replays: Occasionally names get mixed up: I had it for a while that in the replays the spoken sentences had the name of the MC (John if male) you had chosen and if you had thoughts the other first name was used. Now I just checked this again and now Rachel's first name is used instead of Ellie's first name in a text field. I do not want to exclude categorically that Rachel is also somewhere under the cover, but I think it is still somewhat unlikely, it would have been noticed.
First of all: thanks!
In your particular example it's on purpose, MC is still half dreaming at that point, so it is him/her who mixes it up.
As for any other point in the game, in my tests everything worked fine, let me know where exactly so I can check.

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
Not really forced. Kat is a bottom with a mouth who gets all jelly in front of Jill. :love:

But get her angry and she will high kick you in the head like that annoying guy who was pestering her.
true dont get me wrong its a good game just felt forced tag was needed but oh well keep up the awesome work recreation

Reactions: recreation

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
true dont get me wrong its a good game just felt forced tag was needed but oh well keep up the awesome work recreation
It comes off as forced for a little while for sure, however it soon becomes obvious that first impressions aren't exactly representative, which is an ongoing theme in BM. A forced or non-con tag is probably overkill IMO.

Reactions: recreation

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
She had, at any give moment, the option to tell the MC to stop and shove the hand away but she didn't and later on you see that she could've easily fended the MC off if she just wanted to, but she didn't and its not because she was in shock or too afraid, but because she likes it. ;)

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
It comes off as forced for a little while for sure, however it soon becomes obvious that first impressions aren't exactly representative, which is an ongoing theme in BM. A forced or non-con tag is probably overkill IMO.
oh ok

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
She had, at any give moment, the option to tell the MC to stop and shove the hand away but she didn't and later on you see that she could've easily fended the MC off if she just wanted to, but she didn't and its not because she was in shock or too afraid, but because she likes it. ;)
makes sense

Lilsmkr

Nov 24, 2019
I forgot about this game till i saw it as someone's signature. This game is great and i'm sure the next update will be worth the wait :)

Reactions: twiztid

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Ah right, our special friend the policeman who is busting us. Henceforth he shall be called only Inspector Clueless, pardon Inspector Clouseau.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
you dont say…..
To be clear, even if you play a female, this is still not a women only world (like CLIT or No Man's Island), so there are some men.
But they are not so many.
And you don't see any naked. At least until now, as I can't predict what recreation has in mind about this in future update.

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes