recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
that depends, if likes hot or bit chillish weather. we know what kind of weather our little redhead firecracker likes.
well, from your perspective of course, for me it's too hot rn^^

Honga

Jan 31, 2019
Holy shit, that were some entertaining pages to read, quite laughable
Now dat Christof Rauch made some music!! And after being boo'ed off the stage, he got a successor, Demiare, striking a note. Wow. :D

recreation
You are the friendliest developer i have seen on this forum so far, and your . . . in german i would say "Langmut" . . . maybe forbearance(?) towards those musicians is quite impressive. (y)

(edit) oh and one more thing: Your work (BM) is such a high quality product, it is easily a TOP5-title here, for me. Just in case you are interested in what i see as high-quality (in no order):
- The Deluca Family (Hopes Gaming)
- Jessica O'Neil's Hard News (Stoper Art)
- Bad Memories (YOU ;) )
- What a Legend (Magic Nuts)
- The Headmaster (Altos and Herdone) . . . and i am not really into spanking, so :sneaky:

Peace

Last edited:

YoloWarden

Jul 21, 2017
*Me after reading the last few pages of this thread*
300px-Cat_Standing_in_the_Snow.jpg

Trying to get the updates done as fast as possible and as perfect as possible must be stressing enough, and on top of that recreation needs to read hate messages every other week, feels bad man.

Just want to let you know that your game has been my favorite since i played for the first time, the only reason i'm not a patreon is because covid made me break my piggy bank, just trying to put some positive vibes in here, cheers

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
View attachment 1231709

Trying to get the updates done as fast as possible and as perfect as possible must be stressing enough, and on top of that recreation needs to read hate messages every other week, feels bad man.

Just want to let you know that your game has been my favorite since i played for the first time, the only reason i'm not a patreon is because covid made me break my piggy bank, just trying to put some positive vibes in here, cheers
Well there is always Steam version. One time purchase and they take PayPal
:)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
View attachment 1231709

Thanks a lot, sometimes it feels like I'm losing brain cells just by reading here if you know what I mean xD
Your post just restored a little of my faith in humanity.

PS:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think I'll add yours to the collection^^

4.40 star(s) 201 Votes