Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
WT actual F did I just scroll through????

Rec; I have no idea how hard it would be to do, but after reading the last few pages I have to ask...

Is there any way to add a female troll to WS that does nothing but follow the others around telling them how to do whatever they are doing at the moment, that obviously has no idea what the hell they are talking about? She could start crying right after lunch that dinner isn't ready, or complain about the floors being wet while looking at the pool....

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
7 months already ...
Hope you have an ACTUAL point to make......

WT actual F did I just scroll through????

Rec; I have no idea how hard it would be to do, but after reading the last few pages I have to ask...

Is there any way to add a female troll to WS that does nothing but follow the others around telling them how to do whatever they are doing at the moment, that obviously has no idea what the hell they are talking about? She could start crying right after lunch that dinner isn't ready, or complain about the floors being wet while looking at the pool....
Rookie of the Year award for that post!!! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Tavi13

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Maybe I should start counting posts asking for the update even after I explained why it takes longer :unsure:
2348 posts already...
rough guess^^
UPDATE WHEN?!?!? :p

You can post the reasons why it takes longer onto every damn page of this thread and people would still ask when the next update comes out or ask if its abandoned or go full on christof mode. You know that. :KEK:

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Hah! This is the first time I have heard the term Squirtation, not as fun or funny (I suspect) as the first time I heard the term salacious. I was so enticed by that I began a spill over FWB into RL with some of the other players, and later with some GM's, I did a tour as GM too, with the Thieves and Assassins' guilds under my control. Get your kink on ! OMG, reference: city_8_cop5.jpg, the MC is really going to encounter a "cop" that drops his fully loaded 15 round magazine? Does he have one in the chamber ? This cinches it, I am going to play this game, it must be hilarious. It maybe a short play though, seems it's under a GIG in size.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hah! This is the first time I have heard the term Squirtation, not as fun or funny (I suspect) as the first time I heard the term salacious. I was so enticed by that I began a spill over FWB into RL with some of the other players, and later with some GM's, I did a tour as GM too, with the Thieves and Assassins' guilds under my control. Get your kink on ! OMG, reference: city_8_cop5.jpg, the MC is really going to encounter a "cop" that drops his fully loaded 15 round magazine? Does he have one in the chamber ? This cinches it, I am going to play this game, it must be hilarious. It maybe a short play though, seems it's under a GIG in size.
I'm sure plenty of cops have done that. Saw a video on Youtube today of a recruit who had his magazine in his M4 upside-down, and when the drill sergeant pointed that out to him he tried putting it in backwards. It's shocking how they let some of these people on a range without understanding the very basics.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I'm sure plenty of cops have done that. Saw a video on Youtube today of a recruit who had his magazine in his M4 upside-down, and when the drill sergeant pointed that out to him he tried putting it in backwards. It's shocking how they let some of these people on a range without understanding the very basics.
It was more than once someone would turn to the range master with a loaded weapon, hazardous duty with newbies.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it was joked on other thread that everytime some1 asks when update it gets postponed by month or so.

still playing that game and update arrived eventually but no idea how long it took.

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes