MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
So, now had the name situation in the following situation:
Scenes -> first Ellie scene -> MC gender female -> Thought World name: Male, spoken words correct female name (See screenshots). Already doubted my state of mind. Now it can only be my notebook that is cursed.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
So, now had the name situation in the following situation:
Scenes -> first Ellie scene -> MC gender female -> Thought World name: Male, spoken words correct female name (See screenshots). Already doubted my state of mind. Now it can only be my notebook that is cursed.
Just tested it, it's working perfectly fine for me, no switched names/gender. Though I'm using a different renpy version, maybe the older version was at fault, I don't know :unsure:

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Just tested it, it's working perfectly fine for me, no switched names/gender. Though I'm using a different renpy version, maybe the older version was at fault, I don't know :unsure:
This is possible. My version is from early March or so and downloaded from itch. Or my notebook is really hexed, who knows. If this had occurred with WSIGTH, one could at least say that this was a case of nomen est omen.

Lust Demon

Apr 22, 2018
And that is why i always say. Read before commenting. :LOL:
Sorry, I have a career and unfortunately, a RL. If I had the time to read all 371 pages first... I'd still do something else with that time. Try it, you might get something tangible, something more than a few likes on a forum.

If making fun of me is worth enough of your time and emotion to post, someone out there should feel sorry for you... Unfortunately, it won't be me, I've got other shit to do kids.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Well, that derailed quickly. :cool:

Get a life you dingus' kids!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Sorry, I have a career and unfortunately, a RL. If I had the time to read all 371 pages first... I'd still do something else with that time. Try it, you might get something tangible, something more than a few likes on a forum.

If making fun of me is worth enough of your time and emotion to post, someone out there should feel sorry for you... Unfortunately, it won't be me, I've got other shit to do kids.
I'm a wee bit confused, you made a post that made no sense and people wondered what it was about and it's us that need to grow up?

Did i get that right or did I miss something?

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Wow, what a shitshow these last 20 pages, haha, glad everyone set them straight. Hopefully the trolls will stay away at least a few weeks (fat chance).

I've been happily playing other games, but I am really looking forward to more time with Hanna next update :). Every scene with her really puts a smile on my face, because her great dialog and embarrassed manner is priceless. Great job rec.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
is the mute sister ever going to talk?
Given time she will express all things through the medium of interpretive dance, of course.

BM is about building up for a payoff down the line, it's all little bits of (sometimes conflicting) backstory and context that will build into some form of resolution later on, one of the obvious options is Ellie talking, i highly suspect Rec will have her talk at some point so long as your choices in game aren't too bad, it's only a guess though. Also i'm split on whether he's going for Wesley Snipes or Danny DeVito as her VA.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 202 Votes