m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
1) thank you for the great game

2) Unfortunately, I cannot download the hotfix in the OP (neither directly nor when I click on the link).
A strange text document always appears in a separate tab.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you right-click the link and choose something like "Save the link"? It's how you do that. Otherwise you can try to save the garbled page you get there in the new tab.

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Hey recreation,
thank you!

It was like how much, 9 months? :)

You probably can mention the solution for 32-bit Windows in the OP: download Renpy SDK and run the game through it (put the game in a subfolder of the unpacked SDK and run renpy 32-bit executable).

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
How come unren is no longer working for this, it says can not find python exe.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
How come unren is no longer working for this, it says can not find python exe.
It never worked, because for it to work the game needs to include some archives, no archives > unren has nothing to do ;)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
It never worked, because for it to work the game needs to include some archives, no archives > unren has nothing to do ;)
Then how come I could use it for 0.6, I just went into the 0.6 folder and clicked on it and unren runs.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
fuck it i'm done ... its either i spend money i don't have .. on a new pc or deal with trying to find ways to make a game work .... i'm no computer genius ... ya know what ... never mind ..
hey Rec. thanks for allowing me to play upto this point ... love your games :love:
Just curious - how old is your machine and what are the specs? Maybe someone here can help figure something out?

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
is this game planned to have a multiple ending? i just want to know if im gonna prep multiple saves, ty

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Damn, great as always recreation

Need an eventual scene with Jada (with strapon) and the MC doubling Ellie or Rachel or Katie or...

Anyway, thank you for sharing, need to go through as a "lady" but love the update. Hope all is well with you.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
It's specifically a windows problem, that occurs more frequent the higher the video quality is, for some it plays smooth, for others not, I also had slowdowns on my render PC.
It also happens on 64 bit systems as long as the 32 bit files are included, so there were two solutions: not go for the quality I want and still have slowdowns on machines that shouldn't have any problem, or simply not including the 32 bit files.
Well, LOL, cool engine! In this case, such a measure is fully justified. In any case, the game runs easily under SDK, so this is not a big problem.

4.40 star(s) 201 Votes