Kayleigh

Jun 10, 2017
I don't know if its intentional, but Hanna the barista at the cafe is coded in a way that the game assumes everyone went after her and has her phone number, even if you ignored her all the time and only know her name.

Reactions: FreeCaster333

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I don't know if its intentional, but Hanna the barista at the cafe is coded in a way that the game assumes everyone went after her and has her phone number, even if you ignored her all the time and only know her name.
:unsure: looks like I fucked something up there, the game thinks that you got the number once you have at least one point, but you should actually need two points. On the other hand, that means you somehow managed to get one point, which is impossible if you've always avoided her^^

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
:unsure: looks like I fucked something up there, the game thinks that you got the number once you have at least one point, but you should actually need two points. On the other hand, that means you somehow managed to get one point, which is impossible if you've always avoided her^^
Intriguing my dear Watson, we have a mystery on our hands!

Let's go, Scooby!

Kayleigh

Jun 10, 2017
Yeah i was polite and introduced myself after she gave me her name. ;)

Wouldn't it be easier to use the [hnumber] trigger instead of love points?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Yeah i was polite and introduced myself after she gave me her name. ;)

Wouldn't it be easier to use the [hnumber] trigger instead of love points?
that was probably my intention, must have forgotten about it.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
How come unren is no longer working for this, it says can not find python exe.
Gathered from other posts:

This happens when the game uses a newer version of RenPy, it uses \lib\windows-x86_64\ instead of the \lib\windows-i686\. Simple fix.

The simplest method is to copy and paste the windows-x86_64 folder to the same location but rename it windows-i686 so both the game and the .bat work.

Or use this version of UnRen: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/02/1070909_UnRen_by_Gideon.zip

BamID

May 17, 2020

This happens when the game uses a newer version of RenPy, it uses \lib\windows-x86_64\ instead of the \lib\windows-i686\. Simple fix.

The simplest method is to copy and paste the windows-x86_64 folder to the same location but rename it windows-i686 so both the game and the .bat work.

Or use this version of UnRen: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/02/1070909_UnRen_by_Gideon.zip
it still won't work since there are NO archieves to unren, all images are by default free to view saved in the images folder
there isn't even a need to use unren

• Haha
Reactions: fz and cbsx

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018

or simply open the folder and notice that you don't even need unren :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog and cbsx

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It also happens on 64 bit systems as long as the 32 bit files are included, so there were two solutions: not go for the quality I want and still have slowdowns on machines that shouldn't have any problem, or simply not including the 32 bit files.
God damn that's ridiculous. Can you get around that by making separate builds for 64 and 32 bit?

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The lesbian version is too much male orientated. The renders are great but you can almost hear the male voice in the background. Lesbians are not males. Never did the male version; dont have to.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fz and yudas51

varage

Jun 26, 2019
*snip*
people keep quoting this post without actually understanding it, which is annoying, so let's just pretend it never existed...
Get it from playing the game but you should prolly say coercion? I know what your going for i've seen japanese movies haha basically in 50% of old japanese movies you rape a girl and they fall in love with you though in this you force yourself on a girl who is already inlove with you.

• Angry
Reactions: cbsx

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Get it from playing the game but you should prolly say coercion? I know what your going for i've seen japanese movies haha basically in 50% of old japanese movies you rape a girl and they fall in love with you though in this you force yourself on a girl who is already inlove with you.
I think the concept that women secretly want to be taken by force goes beyond Japanese movies. It's why women who give it up freely are typically looked down upon.

4.40 star(s) 201 Votes