TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
C
The lesbian version is too much male orientated. The renders are great but you can almost hear the male voice in the background. Lesbians are not males. Never did the male version; dont have to.
Can any lesbians here on the thread comment? Game seems great to me, but I’m just a hetero male, what do I know? :ROFLMAO:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
C

Can any lesbians here on the thread comment? Game seems great to me, but I’m just a hetero male, what do I know? :ROFLMAO:
Lesbian here.

It is, probably, one of my fave VN's. It's one of the only games with lesbian content that makes the pussy licking look great and not like someone is eating an ice lolly.

For this update I did talk to Reccy about lesbian dirty talk during sex scenes which I think he did a great job with after going through it.

The rest of it already looked good enough.

The MC is a dominant lesbian and they can come across as more masculine with how they talk and act but I do think Reccy has hit a good balance. Now the dirty talk sounds more like something i'd say myself there isn't anything else I can comment on really.

she is probably taking her beauty sleep right now :sleep:
I was asleep, yes. I do apologise I have a really funky sleep schedule.

I'm still home from work but my girlfriend has gone back and works nights so I sleep during the day with her. After nearly 2 years of her being there when I sleep I had a hard time nodding off without her.

There is your TMI of the day.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
If you just want access to the console there are easier ways. Like the dirtycheater addon in the f95forum or saveeditonline
Nah quick save and load with f5/f9 and I found unren had an update that fixed it.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Is anyone else getting red flags with Maggy, seems way too convenient to just get a phone call at that time, and all of a sudden we are a special customer.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Is anyone else getting red flags with Maggy, seems way too convenient to just get a phone call at that time, and all of a sudden we are a special customer.
I tok it to mean that we are her ''special customer'' not the entire companys.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Nice touch with the quick save at the end.

Don't know about where you are but around these parts a "bathing suite" is probably something that's off of the walk-in closet. Is this one of those gated communities where an extra "e" is added to everything as in "olde towne"?

Reactions: Fun Shaundi

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
1632604891041.png
Double the size. Hummmm.... Also first update in 10 months. I hope this explain the size doubling ;)

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Judging for the reaction the update had get can I supouse that

Is some kind of tongue on cheek joke?
Yea, it's 2 in game days worth of content (well 1.75)
It's not like "holy crap they've been adding stuff like it was a monthly release for the last 10 months and just uploaded it"
but it was satisfying and beautifully rendered.

dovalacky

Nov 13, 2019
:unsure: looks like I fucked something up there, the game thinks that you got the number once you have at least one point, but you should actually need two points. On the other hand, that means you somehow managed to get one point, which is impossible if you've always avoided her^^
Might be sacrilege for some but I went a non Katherine route (No touching). Ended up in a circular loop immediately after dropping her off at house.

4.40 star(s) 199 Votes