indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
well some scenes play obviously different, mostly sex scenes, the story is still the same, but I've made sure that not all is the exact same as in the male mc version.
i think it's a waste of time and resources fropm the developmebnt of the story ...ireallly like this game and i would get more frequent updates instead of , for me l useless option. i can't wait for next update., hoping this wont mean wait 6 month

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
i think it's a waste of time and resources fropm the developmebnt of the story ...ireallly like this game and i would get more frequent updates instead of , for me l useless option. i can't wait for next update., hoping this wont mean wait 6 month
Yeah no, the story is exactly the same male or female, it is only sex/nude scenes they really need more time.
The reason this update took 7 months, is not due to male and female, it is due to the dev working on TWO games at the same time, making one then the other.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Yeah no, the story is exactly the same male or female, it is only sex/nude scenes they really need more time.
The reason this update took 7 months, is not due to male and female, it is due to the dev working on TWO games at the same time, making one then the other.
ok...i really hope we can get more updates on this game..i really want to see how story goes..without waiting so much time..p.s. i give a look at the other games and to be honest they don't stand a chance compared to bad memories...so why not focus on this great game and complete it first?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
ok...i rweally hope we can get more updates on this game..i really want to see how story goes..without waiting so much time
Well you are shit out of luck, unless the dev finishes up the other game, it is going to be months between, it is pretty much how it is with all dev, well maybe Killer7 will do a decent job of it, but he is not human.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Well you are shit out of luck, unless the dev finishes up the other game, it is going to be months between, it is pretty much how it is with all dev, well maybe Killer7 will do a decent job of it, but he is not human.
why not comnplete a game before start new one ..that's what i don't understand really.. and as i said, the other 2 games don't stand a chance vs bad menoies to me.

• Angry
Reactions: jestertlw

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
why not comnplete a game before start new one ..that's what i don't understand really.. and as i said, the other 2 games don't stand a chance vs bad menoies to me.
Well, I do not know, however, the other dev I mentioned, Killer7 worked on My New Family, but said he was getting burned out if I remember/understand which is why he started a second game, to alternate and not burn out.

Of course, there is the greed factor, more than one game, means more than 1 income stream, not that I am saying either of those are why Rec has this and another, just examples.

Besides, being focused on one game doesn't mean shit, I believe the dev of Waifu Academy has one single game, and we get 1 update a year.

Reactions: clowns234

cbsx

May 4, 2020
Let us know how development is going on your projects when you get time...

If you actually ever paid attention to this game's development or the dev, you'd know that the second game serves as a way to work out story ideas and decompress after working for months on Bad Memories. Weird Shit is Going to Happen was started as a way to avoid burn out...

What you think about the other games or developers is immaterial to Rec's development process

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Dev said that working too much on a single title would burn him out. Like everyone else, I would also wish for faster updates, but I totaly get it, it has happened to me too. We're only human.
i think it's only the patreon system that push on more project at the same time...cuz i think it would be better focus on 1 project at time to me. anyway hope updates comes more frequent now

cbsx

May 4, 2020
ahh i was waiting for someone like you....those with the knowledge above all..i just said what i think about develop more games and not finish 1 game...as simple asd this..no need to be a moron
You were waiting for me??? OMG :D I'm so glad I could be here for you. :love:

Let me know if you need help with the reply/quote system. Looks like you're having a bit of trouble there. Maybe you should stick to a single reply and finish that before trying to multi-quote. :giggle:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
That's not the reason, you really should check the thread every now and then. The problem was that my gfx card died and it took me several months and a steam release to get a new one due to the fucked up market...

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
That's not the reason, you really should check the thread every now and then. The problem was that my gfx card died and it took me several months and a steam release to get a new one due to the fucked up market...
That is not the problem, you should tell the admin to not randomly drop me from threads I am subscribed to. :p

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i'm waiting to this game compelted to buy it on steam..i really would see how it ends..i like it very much,thanks. so i hope now that u fixed your hardware issue we will see morew updates come out. thanks

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Honestly though all of us who appreciate your drive to make quality and attention to detail we don't care if it takes 6 or so months even without Weird Shit. (Which I do play however)

A lot of the VNs I actually follow and like, take time to to produce content because it is good visuals alongside good story (IMO) and the ones that come out quick (Like 23 Sisters and any HS game) are going for a different end product. Doc just wants to have fun by trashing everyone equally and HS usually means you want to avoid hours and hours of graphics work to tell your story.

Even Killer7, who has a large output, has to take more time to put out his DAZ game (Which I like). So in thread after thread we see the same remarks as recreation is getting here -- people who do not appreciate the content whining, demanding, and trolling for more of it and NOW!

Again I have played the Steam version and it was great. I still have to go back and do my MC run as I have only done FemC (my Avaron run ;) ) so it feels like it was worth the wait to me. Maybe having a day job and 40+ other games/VNs I keep up with makes me less impatient, I don't know.

Keep up the good work.

PEACE

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I get a bit paranoid every time I walk past empty shelves that were once filled with a full range of graphics cards. :(

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Yea, it's 2 in game days worth of content (well 1.75)
It's not like "holy crap they've been adding stuff like it was a monthly release for the last 10 months and just uploaded it"
but it was satisfying and beautifully rendered.
Ok and thanks.

Taking in mind how long had been since the last updadte (and my last run of the game) I believe that I´m going to play again from start instead of loading any save. This it´s the kind of game that a replay from start it´s a pleasure, not a chore.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Played it. Such a hot update, Jill is getting quite a hot mess of a harem there. Plus all the fun jokes in there. :love:

Will try to write more about it later when i have more time.

edit: Oh i forgot i got the game on Steam and could have played there instead of downloading from here. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
That's literally makes me die , by the way hopes more Katie times in future, and I have to ask is ellie being raped that night Mc gone? That's why she don't want talk about it and for not let anyone know about it she keep stubborn silence? Maybe I'm wrong but... Kinda have this feels

superman5150

May 23, 2017
First time I'm playing this game and I think it's bugged. I have the dream on Day (night) 9 and I wake up saying Day 10. Then "Where do you want to go?" while standing in the hallway. Nobody is in the house, I have no options in any room, and even leaving the house, I get "Nah, nothing to do there."

Is this the end of the current version for Male?

4.40 star(s) 199 Votes