clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
First time I'm playing this game and I think it's bugged. I have the dream on Day (night) 9 and I wake up saying Day 10. Then "Where do you want to go?" while standing in the hallway. Nobody is in the house, I have no options in any room, and even leaving the house, I get "Nah, nothing to do there."

Is this the end of the current version for Male?
No - you definitely know when the current version is over. It does a quick save for you.
You help Jada replace a light bulb at the end.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I can't shake the feeling that something fishy is happening behind the scenes. The behavior of the people around him feels very weird and awkward.

Last edited:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
First time I'm playing this game and I think it's bugged. I have the dream on Day (night) 9 and I wake up saying Day 10. Then "Where do you want to go?" while standing in the hallway. Nobody is in the house, I have no options in any room, and even leaving the house, I get "Nah, nothing to do there."

Is this the end of the current version for Male?
Did you use the fix posted in OP? If yes, are you using any mods? If not, use the fix.

superman5150

May 23, 2017
Did you use the fix posted in OP? If yes, are you using any mods? If not, use the fix.
Used the fix in OP first so I wouldn't ask the same questions over and over. Nope, getting traceback errors if I try to look at the scenes in the gallery. Haven't used the mod either. On top of that, I didn't even get scenes from Day 9, so it's like 2 days I'm missing randomly. Guess I'll just delete the whole thing and start over...

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
Oh Dev, ellie birthday certificate test and that old paper in Rachel room is some kinda hint for a hidden scene? Or just change the dialogue with Rachel if you found before to confront her? I mean I found it much late in the story

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Absolutely loved the update, especially the lewd scenes of course, but the lighthearted bits were also entertaining without it becoming slapstick. That the MC bothered to contest the ex-boyfriend's definition of NTR was very funny, brave to do that in a public space though. And now we know that one Jada is not enough to replace a lightbulb.

That's not the reason, you really should check the thread every now and then. The problem was that my gfx card died and it took me several months and a steam release to get a new one due to the fucked up market...
To be honest, that post really was for the birds. Even if the user didn't get thread updates.

Reactions: recreation

Mr.JTA

Sep 1, 2018
Does this update go past Day 10? Because mine repeated the earlier days scenes after getting towards the end of that day
EDIT: I made it through after a repeat or two but it skipped the Hanna date

Last edited:
Reactions: wiwem71072

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I may have missed it in the several pages of posts between release and now, but is there anything that shows the specific events on Day 9? I want to make sure I've gone back far enough for the variable mentioned.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Used the fix in OP first so I wouldn't ask the same questions over and over. Nope, getting traceback errors if I try to look at the scenes in the gallery. Haven't used the mod either. On top of that, I didn't even get scenes from Day 9, so it's like 2 days I'm missing randomly. Guess I'll just delete the whole thing and start over...
That's weird, nobody reported something like that before, the only thing I can think of atm is a corrupted download.

Oh Dev, ellie birthday certificate test and that old paper in Rachel room is some kinda hint for a hidden scene? Or just change the dialogue with Rachel if you found before to confront her? I mean I found it much late in the story
They're just a hint, some kind of reassuring for people who care about that.

The Android port refuses to install on my Note 20.
You need at least 3-4 times as much space as the .apk is, otherwise android won't be able to unpack the file. 5g is the minimum iirc (might be more). Once installed it won't need that much space anymore.

Does this update go past Day 10? Because mine repeated the earlier days scenes after getting towards the end of that day
Get the patch posted in OP and start from early day 9.

Reactions: elle21

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I may have missed it in the several pages of posts between release and now, but is there anything that shows the specific events on Day 9? I want to make sure I've gone back far enough for the variable mentioned.
You need to see the "Day 9" text pop up early in the morning.

Reactions: afterlights
4.40 star(s) 202 Votes