cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update with 2 semi-surprises. could been longer after all this wait but gotta take what's given.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
What are the thoughts on what Rachel's pills really do and why she needs them? Why were she given them in the first place?

I've been thinking if the following line from a reporter in a news show and if that is connected to her pills?
Police told us that the man believes that some unspecified person is using a magical serum to bend his wife's and other women's will.
If yes, that would be troubling news.

Carlos6464

Aug 27, 2017
What are the thoughts on what Rachel's pills really do and why she needs them? Why were she given them in the first place?

I've been thinking if the following line from a reporter in a news show and if that is connected to her pills?

I do not think that is related to the game, though. I think that is just a funny reference to other games where the player uses "magical" serums to corrupt the women on the game

Reactions: recreation

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021

Police told us that the man believes that some unspecified person is using a magical serum to bend his wife's and other women's will.
The MC has caught Jada coming out of Rachel's room at least once after she's taken her pills. I think Jada is building herself a little love nest for the MC. Just speculation.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
The MC has caught Jada coming out of Rachel's room at least once after she's taken her pills. I think Jada is building herself a little love nest for the MC. Just speculation.
She probably willing to do close to anything to stay in the house, and not go back to the apartement/storeroom.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I do not think that is related to the game, though. I think that is just a funny reference to other games where the player uses "magical" serums to corrupt the women on the game
Yeah, I know the game is full of funny references like that. But I also wouldn't be surprised if one of them turned out to actually be relevant. But I also haven't seen anything else related to what those pills actually are (more than them being experimental) and why Rachel needs them.
She probably willing to do close to anything to stay in the house, and not go back to the apartement/storeroom.
That is part of it, but I don't think it is just that. Jada seems to be genuinely enthusiastic about her Daddy/Mommy getting a harem. :)

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
Thoroughly love this game but am a bit curious about the number of routes you can take. It seems it pushes you to harem, which is fun and great, but then I really started to like Kathrine 100x the rest of the cast. I replayed the game and tried this time to be a super paddy paladin saving myself for just her. Wouldn't you know it, game overs and forced engagement at several points.

Is there a way to just pick 1 girl and I am bad or it just not in the cards?

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Yeah, I know the game is full of funny references like that. But I also wouldn't be surprised if one of them turned out to actually be relevant. But I also haven't seen anything else related to what those pills actually are (more than them being experimental) and why Rachel needs them.

That is part of it, but I don't think it is just that. Jada seems to be genuinely enthusiastic about her Daddy/Mommy getting a harem. :)
Well, where do I start. ;)
First there's the fire. As stated in the news a "crazy" man suspected his wife of an affair under the influence of drugs. Then set the house on fire. Maybe it's explicitly stated maybe just implied.
Rachel takes unknown pills of unknown origin subscribed to her by somebody. It leaves her vulnerable and open to suggestion. Though I now believe it just lowers her inhibitions. :unsure: The person who gave her the pills told her to take them at home or in a safe environment. And be alone for half an hour (?). So that person clearly knew about the (side) effect. Does that mean mean they meant her no harm? Why would they warn her and not exploit it otherwise? What is the main effect then? Are the person or people making them not the same as the one who prescribed them to Rachel? When did she start taking them?
And who the hell was the person on the phone?! Rachel's friend? An acquaintance? Her one time only (lesbian) affair? She said she had an affair / one night stand with a woman, didn't she? But that they were only friends now. Or are they still friends? Is she maybe trying to manipulate Rachel? Is she the one who gave her the pills? Her doctor that does take / took advantage of her during a visit (when she(?) asked her to take a pill)? I.e. not at home, which would be suspicious. Or does she know the doctor and she is taking advantage of her.
No matter which one of the two is trying to exploit the side(?) effects, the doctor may have warned her / advised her to stay safe because they knew of the effects and didn't want anybody else to exploit it / ruin their work. That being said if no suggestion is given / nothing is done while they are in effect, what would be the meaning in taking them. We don't know the true, intended effect. It may be that or the polls stay in the patients system for a while, like antibiotics and have a longer lasting effect over a longer period of time. :unsure:
Still, if I got my hands on the person responsible, I would castrate them (if male) or stuff them full of the pills and have them work as a prostitute (if female). :love:
Rant over.

Reactions: bacienvu88

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
First there's the fire. As stated in the news a "crazy" man suspected his wife of an affair under the influence of drugs. Then set the house on fire. Maybe it's explicitly stated maybe just implied.
I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the crazy man is Officer Ward's brother. Ward acts mightily suspicious when he meets MC for the first time. :)
Rachel takes unknown pills of unknown origin subscribed to her by somebody. It leaves her vulnerable and open to suggestion. Though I now believe it just lowers her inhibitions. :unsure: The person who gave her the pills told her to take them at home or in a safe environment. And be alone for half an hour (?). So that person clearly knew about the (side) effect. Does that mean mean they meant her no harm? Why would they warn her and not exploit it otherwise? What is the main effect then? Are the person or people making them not the same as the one who prescribed them to Rachel? When did she start taking them?
And who the hell was the person on the phone?! Rachel's friend? An acquaintance? Her one time only (lesbian) affair? She said she had an affair / one night stand with a woman, didn't she? But that they were only friends now. Or are they still friends? Is she maybe trying to manipulate Rachel? Is she the one who gave her the pills? Her doctor that does take / took advantage of her during a visit (when she(?) asked her to take a pill)? I.e. not at home, which would be suspicious. Or does she know the doctor and she is taking advantage of her.
No matter which one of the two is trying to exploit the side(?) effects, the doctor may have warned her / advised her to stay safe because they knew of the effects and didn't want anybody else to exploit it / ruin their work. That being said if no suggestion is given / nothing is done while they are in effect, what would be the meaning in taking them. We don't know the true, intended effect. It may be that or the polls stay in the patients system for a while, like antibiotics and have a longer lasting effect over a longer period of time. :unsure:
Still, if I got my hands on the person responsible, I would castrate them (if male) or stuff them full of the pills and have them work as a prostitute (if female). :love:
Rant over.
She should be alone two hours I think. MC begins to get nervous around 1 hour mark after Rachel taking the pills if I remember correctly.

From what we have observed, the pills seem to work almost like the pop-culture version of hypnosis, with suggestions and forgetting everything afterwards. Except instead of trigger words it is just a fixed time period. But if that is the case, there should be someone to make suggestions when she take the pill (either positive or negative, depending on what the doctor is doing here) and there isn't. Or taking the pills reinforces previous suggestions somehow?

If not that, there should be some other effect from the pill that Rachel needs, but that we haven't got any information on yet.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
That naughty little bitch wants to get into Rachel's panties. :( She said several times she is interested in Rachel. She needs to learn to obey her mommy and not to fuck around, especially not behind her back. :unsure: Otherwise she will ruin everything with her meddling. She should realize she is only a guest. Or else she can take a hike. However much she will wiggle her tight little but and mommy this or mommy that. :confused: I do want her to stay and help her overcome her problems and provide a safe home for her. Even be a part of the (emerging) family - mom, mommy, sister and her. :confused: :sneaky:
But she went a bit far. :( And she should be "rewarded" accordingly. :devilish:

Reactions: afterlights

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
That naughty little bitch wants to get into Rachel panties. :( She said several times she is interested in Rachel. She needs to learn to obey her mommy and not to fuck around, especially not behind her back. :unsure: Otherwise she will ruin everything with her meddling. She should realize she is only a guest. Or else she can take a hike. However much she will wiggle her tight little but and mommy this or mommy that. :confused: I do want her to stay and help her overcome her problems and provide a safe home for her. Even be a part of the (emerging) family - mom, mommy, sister and her. :confused: :sneaky:
But she went a bit far. :( And she should be "rewarded" accordingly. :devilish:
You are right of course. But on the other hand, MC herself suggested to Rachel that Jada has a crush on her. Under the influence of the pills no less.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Rant over.
I didn't read into it the malice you did. :)
The mom was a bitch to the MC before he (she) left - which she does explains why.
Maybe the pills just help her deal with the past trauma and make her life somewhat normal? But they have known side effects so the doctor (?) told her to make sure she's alone when she takes them.

Reactions: damnedfrog

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
It's just not really that kind of game... there aren't 'routes', there's the story and how much you decide to participate in it...
No biggie, as long as I can happy end true wiafu Katherine out of the harem, I will be happy.
Seriously though, this game is super fun.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
You are right of course. But on the other hand, MC herself suggested to Rachel that Jada has a crush on her. Under the influence of the pills no less.
Yes, well, I remember that now. But I think that was to convince Rachel to let Jada stay. To give her some reason. The mc wasn't confident enough Rachel would normally agree. And mc really wanted to help Jada. That little mynx with those puppy eyes, lascivious smile and tight little body. Which she is not afraid to use to get what she wants. :confused: :LOL:
Just admit you had her call the mc mommy / daddy and fucked her in the shabby motel room, hungry like a doggo gnawing at his bone. :sneaky: :love:

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Yes, well, I remember that now. But I think that was to convince Rachel to let Jada stay. To give her some reason. The mc wasn't confident enough Rachel would normally agree. And mc really wanted to help Jada. That little mynx with those puppy eyes, lascivious smile and tight little body. Which she is not afraid to use to get what she wants. :confused: :LOL:
Just admit you had her call the mc mommy / daddy and fucked her in the shabby motel room, hungry like a doggo gnawing at his bone. :sneaky: :love:
I admit to nothing. Besides, it's nothing to be ashamed of anyway, right? :p

• Haha
Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I didn't read into it the malice you did. :)
The mom was a bitch to the MC before he (she) left - which she does explains why.
Maybe the pills just help her deal with the past trauma and make her life somewhat normal? But they have known side effects so the doctor (?) told her to make sure she's alone when she takes them.
Yes, Rachel explained it to the mc and regrets it deeply. About which I wrote a long-winded post at the Dog days of summer thread. Check it out if you want.
I would be happy to share your optimism. But this is not a happy-go-lucky game. Despite the attempts at humor. Which are funny sometimes (step ladder) and lighten the mood. They are however not the strong part of the game. Nor the focus. And yes, I may be paranoid, but there are tons of games, which were they happen in real life would be despicable, if not downright vile. (It's not that worse things did not happen in real life.) And as I wrote, this is a (rather) serious game so if put two and two together I came to this conclusion. Which I surprisingly haven't seen mentioned in this thread. Like everyone forgot about the pills. And noone seemed to care about the back story. :(
Though I will be happy to be proven wrong. ;)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 202 Votes