bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Yeah, could be that the doctor was just collecting data for the company. Just a standard survey. :unsure: But I wonder that after reading her reports the doctor didn't get suspicious. Or did they? Was it he/she that told her to stay home after taking the pills? :unsure: Because Rachel does mention this. We need to and get to the bottom of this! :)
Yeah, what is the known side effects to cause the doctor to give instructions for her to be alone for a couple hours?

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Not alone perse, but with few people whom she trusts, basically a safe environment with few distractions.
So the doc knew about the side effects! :) But still didn't want to exploit them. :unsure: It's hard to believe the doctor or the company at least didn't know about the side effects when they are noticeable right away. Maybe they appeared only in a small percentage of patients or after a longer period of use. In the first case Rachel was just unlucky. In the second they may have been unknown.
There is a possibility the company did not inform the doctor. Because of the small amount of cases or they deemed the side effects negligible. I.e. typical corporation.;) Or it's the other way around. The "side effects" are the real effect and any benefit is just a side effect and they wanted to conduct a field study. I.e. evil corporation. :devilish:
The conspiracy is alive! :giggle:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: clowns234

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Another disappointment.
The plot made almost no progress. Only a few scenes of interaction with characters and "in the next episode ...".
The part with Rachel and her pills that I was waiting for is just forgotten. She, SUDDENLY, is just like: Hey, stepson, go to the shower with me. And here, you can touch my titties. Because why not!
Sad.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Another disappointment.
The plot made almost no progress. Only a few scenes of interaction with characters and "in the next episode ...".
The part with Rachel and her pills that I was waiting for is just forgotten. She, SUDDENLY, is just like: Hey, stepson, go to the shower with me. And here, you can touch my titties. Because why not!
Sad.
Rachel made a progress. She pretty much apologized to the mc how she was treating them. And admitted to be attracted to them and kissing them. She did initiate the kiss, mind you. About the shower. Rachel apologized for intruding on the mc, to which mc replied that it means they saw each other. ;) Rachel is a bit surprised. Then mc can suggest they don't mind Rachel watching or ask whether they can watch her in the shower. Rachel reluctantly accepts. Then in the shower she asks if this is what the mc really wants. She enjoys the attention at first but backs out when things get more steamy. ;) I agree with mc's remark that it ended too soon. :cautious: Just when it got good, it was over. :sneaky: :(
So it's not as sudden. And the shower was mc's idea, not Rachel's. Still compared to the other characters, her progress is fairly slow. Mc already had sex with Jada and Ellie several times. Even a threesome! Has played a few times with Katie. :sneaky: Has sex with Maggy on their second meeting! I'm not saying mc and Rachel should have sex right away after mc returns home. But there has been a lot of teasing and flirting even if under the influence of the pills. Which I kinda think she wouldn't do, if she wasn't OK with it. With the pills removing her inhibitions or doubts whether or not it's right to act on her feelings. Also Rachel has been attracted to the mc almost from the beginning of the game. I do not want her to be a drugged sex toy just so that mc has sex with her. I want her to act on her own volition. But the burn has been awfully slow. Yes, the teasing was fun. But it's time to move on. :LOL: I hope now after the kiss and the shower we shall see more development. ;) And they can start fixing their relationship. :giggle: Yes, I really want to help Rachel and had interest in her from the beginning. First because she was pretty and was friendly with the mc. Even if the mc treated her like crap. I didn't get where all the anger was coming from. What had she done to the mc. I was intrigued when more and more of their past was revealed. And it started to be clear to me that she was just as much a victim. Yet the mc didn't recognize it back then and later refused to acknowledge it. Feeling wronged by her and blinded by their anger for how she treated the mc. Especially after father's death. She had a hard time taking care of two kids alone, made worse by the pain and suffering the mc's father caused her. Resorting to alcohol to numb the pain. Which in turn made it worse when she took out her anger and resentment towards her late husband on the mc, as his "heir", as she couldn't vent it on him. Thus the mc feeling wronged and mistreated without any obvious reason. And in turn resenting Rachel and ultimately leaving home. What followed I analyzed in the Dog days of summer thread. You can read it there. I admit at first I wanted to get into Rachel's panties no matter what and was willing to use the pills to get there. As their sad story was revealed, I started to feel pitty for her. Then I just wanted to help her. Now I want to protect her and her to be happy. And if at all possible to be together, at least as a happy family. :)
What happened to her pills? Is she still taking them? I know the mc could take them, but then gives them back or offers to give her the necessary doses. Yet I don't remember the mc taking them for good.
Sorry for the long post. :)

Last edited:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Bloody hell! I had a revelation now! Forget about the pills. They were never meant to lead anywhere (with Rachel). The dev used them just as a tool, a narrative device, an explanation or more of an excuse to have any sexy scenes with Rachel. :LOL: o_O Her feelings towards the mc are complicated, conflicting even. She has a lot to work through and until she gets there or at least sorts her thoughts and feelings enough to be happy about it we won't get anything with her. As it was evident in the latest update. :sneaky: So yes, the pills might be just a red herring. :LOL: Sorry guys, the dev really got us there. ;)

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
The highlight in the last update was for me the "business meeting" with Maggy. :sneaky: . It went off like a rocket. :ROFLMAO:
Like what you see?
Yes.
Want more?
Yes.
Let's go! :ROFLMAO:
I repeated the scene several times to admire the graphics. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and thorin0815

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Old (v0.6 & 0.7)?????
what are these versions of old?
0.7.1 is a remake?
can someone explain to me please.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod
Bad Memories Edition
Multi-Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Complete information and previews can be found on the mod's thread found here. Kindest regards and be well.

NOTE: Please, for all our sanity and before any feathers get ruffled, read the disclaimer and see the preview pics on the mod's thread BEFORE installation. The long/short of it: The mod contains a custom "book cover" over the novel but it's "pages" are left 100% intact and unchanged (the story is exactly as the author published). It is professionally coded with attention to detail but may not suit your preferences. If that's the case then please simply disregard, it's all about choice.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Another disappointment.
Sad.
What the fuck are you talking about? There's a lot of story progressions, first with Rachel, then Kat, both major plot reveals, both some of the longest scenes in the game, and if you had paid attention you would've noticed that the shower scene was not "suddenly", but build up a long way up to the workout, then there's also the cop scene and Jada's revelation...
Are seriously that mad just because you didn't get "your scene"? Which btw I did not forget, it just didn't happen that day because it would've simply made no sense, and that you'd also have noticed if you paid attention.
Seriously, do me a favor and just don't play the game anymore, you won't like the next update/s anyway, so go and annoy people in other threads...

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
What the fuck are you talking about? There's a lot of story progressions, first with Rachel, then Kat, both major plot reveals, both some of the longest scenes in the game, and if you had paid attention you would've noticed that the shower scene was not "suddenly", but build up a long way up to the workout, then there's also the cop scene and Jada's revelation...
Are seriously that mad just because you didn't get "your scene"? Which btw I did not forget, it just didn't happen that day because it would've simply made no sense, and that you'd also have noticed if you paid attention.
Seriously, do me a favor and just don't play the game anymore, you won't like the next update/s anyway, so go and annoy people in other threads...
You straight up rekt him. Ahahaha

mQre6be.gif

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes