RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Bloody hell! I had a revelation now! Forget about the pills. They were never meant to lead anywhere (with Rachel). The dev used them just as a tool, a narrative device, an explanation or more of an excuse to have any sexy scenes with Rachel. :LOL: o_O Her feelings towards the mc are complicated, conflicting even. She has a lot to work through and until she gets there or at least sorts her thoughts and feelings enough to be happy about it we won't get anything with her. As it was evident in the latest update. :sneaky: So yes, the pills might be just a red herring. :LOL: Sorry guys, the dev really got us there. ;)
Have to agree on that. Rachel has gone from the physical abuse at the hands of Jill's father to later dealing with her issues after her partner's death by becoming a alcoholic and taking her pain on Jill to finally using using antidepressants to help cope with the guilty of what she made Jill suffer, before she "run away" from Rachel's home.
It was all well explained in this chapter during a really nice heart to heart conversation between the two of them when they started mending their old wounds. :)

The highlight in the last update was for me the "business meeting" with Maggy. :sneaky: . It went off like a rocket. :ROFLMAO:
Like what you see?
Yes.
Want more?
Yes.
Let's go! :ROFLMAO:
I repeated the scene several times to admire the graphics. :giggle:
Spanking and fingering Katherine was the hottest one to me.:love::love:

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Good that it was an update of this game as then I could discover this game. Played it through and loved it. In love with Rachel, hoping that it ends well between her and the MC. I think there's enough of girls now, maybe too many alreay but still enjoyed the sex scene with Maggy. So, keep the updates coming and there will be a proper review. :cool: :love:

Rintal

May 6, 2017
What the fuck are you talking about? There's a lot of story progressions, first with Rachel, then Kat, both major plot reveals, both some of the longest scenes in the game, and if you had paid attention you would've noticed that the shower scene was not "suddenly", but build up a long way up to the workout, then there's also the cop scene and Jada's revelation...
Are seriously that mad just because you didn't get "your scene"? Which btw I did not forget, it just didn't happen that day because it would've simply made no sense, and that you'd also have noticed if you paid attention.
Chill out. I'm not saying this is a bad update and that people shouldn't play the game. FOR ME this is a disappointment. I have no right not to enjoy the update? Really?
Yes, for the most part, I'm disappointed because I didn't get "my scene". Any problems with that? And I said, "almost make no progress." Because the plot made little progress in terms of family issues. Rachel said she regretted how she treated MC, but that was obvious anyway. Her love interest in MC came as a surprise to me, because there was nothing like that in the previous updates (as far as I remember). Ellie's problem remained in limbo. Jada and her life don't interest me at all. I don't like her.
Actually, I don't even know why I am explaining all this.

Seriously, do me a favor and just don't play the game anymore, you won't like the next update/s anyway, so go and annoy people in other threads...
You first release this update.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Chill out. I'm not saying this is a bad update and that people shouldn't play the game. FOR ME this is a disappointment. I have no right not to enjoy the update? Really?
You have a right to be disappointed. And Rec has a right to be disappointed with your post.

And the reactions to your post isn't so much about your disappointment, but more the way you phrased your post very much sounds like you didn't pay attention to the plot at all. Instead it sounds like you only searched for "your scene", ignored everything else and then became disappointed when you didn't find it.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Good that it was an update of this game as then I could discover this game. Played it through and loved it. In love with Rachel, hoping that it ends well between her and the MC. I think there's enough of girls now, maybe too many alreay but still enjoyed the sex scene with Maggy. So, keep the updates coming and there will be a proper review. :cool: :love:
My long winded post was pretty much a love letter to Rachel. :)

Reactions: TheDick69+

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Have to agree on that. Rachel has gone from the physical abuse at the hands of Jill's father to later dealing with her issues after her partner's death by becoming a alcoholic and taking her pain on Jill to finally using using antidepressants to help cope with the guilty of what she made Jill suffer, before she "run away" from Rachel's home.
It was all well explained in this chapter during a really nice heart to heart conversation between the two of them when they started mending their old wounds. :)

Spanking and fingering Katherine was the hottest one to me.:love::love:
This is from my post on the DDoS thread trying to answer the question about Rachel's change of heart in relation to the mc for anyone wanting to elaborate more on the issue:

Rachel's case is a bit complicated. You are right. She used to blame everything bad on the mc, especially after the father left / died. And she even admits it now and that it was wrong of her. Years have passed since the mc left home. That leaves you with an awful lot of time to think about everything. With passing time you can see things more clearly. When the initial emotions don't cloud your mind. Especially when the one you blame it on is gone and things still haven't improved. You know how it is. First you blame everyone else. Then when the emotions recede, you start to think about it more. Contemplating whose fault it really is. First you don't want to admit you could be at fault too. Then you start to think, well maybe it was my fault too, at least in part. And then, when you start to analyze it properly, to see what has gone wrong, you realize what a mess it all is. And you admit you were at fault too. Yes, the other party may have done something wrong too. Most likely you were both responsible. And you want to say sorry and make up with the other party. Especially if it is serious. You want to forgive and be forgiven too. Now imagine the other side of the conflict is no more around. There's noone to apologize to and nobody to forgive you. It will weigh on your conscience. If the matter is truly serious, you are desperate for forgiveness. And you will do anything, if the other party would just forgive you so that you can go on and leave it all behind. And you start probably blaming yourself and thinking about everything you could have done better. And swearing you will do better if only given the chance. After the fire and the furry has vanished only sadness and despair will be left. Plus if there were any feelings for the other person, loneliness will set in. Replaced with emptiness.
Is this enough of a reason? :( ;) :giggle:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Bad Memories [v0.7.1] [recreation] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,75 GB / 333 MB - Bad-Memories-0.7.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,75 GB / 320 MB - Bad-Memories-0.7.1-mac-crunched.zip
Compressed Size Win32/64: 337 MB - Bad-Memories-0.7.1-win32_64-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac):
- - MediaFire

Download (Win32/64): -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Maggy promised to continue the discussion later, didn't she? :sneaky: Will she rermain a side character or will she interact with other characters? ;) She told the mc she has no qualms about the mc sleeping with their (step)mom. :LOL: I wouldn't mind her to become a naughty auntie. :sneaky: Imagine a threesome with Rachel and Maggy further down the line. :love: Of course after a scene with Rachel and family bonding time with Rachel and Ellie. :love:

Reactions: TheDick69+

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This oopdayt slipped under my radar and I'm not quite sure how.
Added to Watch list even though I could have sworn I already did that...
1. possibly you did and later unwatched
2. possibly f95 dropped this of from your watched list

mentore

Feb 28, 2019
I just restarted this game and played it another time... I only can say that I like very much and it's a GREAT game!

Reactions: abc6969

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
1. possibly you did and later unwatched
2. possibly f95 dropped this of from your watched list
The second one is more likely. It takes monumental idiocy for me to remove things from my Watch list and I have nothing but love for the patience recreation shows in dealing with the crap that spews forth from self-entitled people while still turning out quality.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
i smell another thread-banend user :D

srsly, why are so many ppl on here purely dipshits?
can't read and comprehend anything unless their little PP gets a mm longer..

another 6 months and no Dev cares anymore for Users on here, and i can understand that..
Unfortunately not the first thread this kind of armchair dev appears to make their "sage" comments.
The second one is more likely. It takes monumental idiocy for me to remove things from my Watch list and I have nothing but love for the patience recreation shows in dealing with the crap that spews forth from self-entitled people while still turning out quality.
Watchlist is glitch sometimes.

Shawncjx

Sep 20, 2021
Unfortunately not the first thread this kind of armchair dev appears to make their "sage" comments.

Watchlist is glitch sometimes.
I don't get it. What's wrong with Sage comments? I wrote this on another game thread and was removed for being a "troll".

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I don't get it. What's wrong with Sage comments? I wrote this on another game thread and was removed for being a "troll".
I mean stupid comments made by people who have no idea of the work behind game development but who act like they are the ones who know everything about it.

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes