bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Just curious, does she call you mommy or daddy? :devilish: :sneaky:
Well, that is not as straight forward answer as it sounds.
I started playing with male MC, got irritated with the MC after the intro, so restarted with female MC to see if she has different dialog (which turned out to be no). Then I played a little bit farther, switch to male MC again, then finally another switch yet again and now I'm playing female MC. I'll likely play through as male MC as well at some point as well though.
Because I wondered, why does she wear a t-shirt with the inscription daddy's girl when playing a female mc. :LOL:
My head canon says she bought that shirt before MC got back. And since Ellie don't talk, Jada didn't know if sibling was male or female. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Well, that is not as straight forward answer as it sounds.
I started playing with male MC, got irritated with the MC after the intro, so restarted with female MC to see if she has different dialog (which turned out to be no). Then I played a little bit farther, switch to male MC again, then finally another switch yet again and now I'm playing female MC. I'll likely play through as male MC as well at some point as well though.

My head canon says she bought that shirt before MC got back. And since Ellie don't talk, Jada didn't know if sibling was male or female. :sneaky:
Hmm, futanari mommy. :unsure: :love: The secret path. :LOL: Someone please make that happen. :sneaky:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I downloaded from the MEGA link i dont know if that is updated or not its says 0.7 but idk
If it says 0.7, then it's 0.7^^
Try the bug fix, or wait until I upload the 0.7.1, but still, the bug happens on day 10, not on day 9, so I'm a bit confused tbh.

nice update with 2 semi-surprises. could been longer after all this wait but gotta take what's given.
Like always :p
Just to make sure though, you have the patch and started from day 9 (early in the morning)?

I started playing with male MC, got irritated with the MC after the intro
What got you irritated?

Regarding Rachels pills:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
What got you irritated?
MC's general attitude and anger. Especially toward Rachel. Even if it only shows up mostly as MC's thoughts. Sure it is explained a bit in the beginning that he/she has a had troubled relationship in the past. As I played more of the game and learned more of the background I see where the anger comes from and understand it more, my irritation is gone. :)
Regarding Rachels pills:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now I'm embarrassed, I completely forgot about the alcohol addiction. That makes a whole lot of sense. Thanks for the explanation. Though I still want to have a chat with that doctor about the side effects.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Though I still want to have a chat with that doctor about the side effects.
To be perfectly honest, I haven't thought about it this way yet, but it's perfectly possible that the doc doesn't even know about it from the short-term studies, it could be something that only occurs after the "subject" took the pills over a long period.
What I can tell, and that was always clear in my mind, is that the doc has no influence on her.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
To be perfectly honest, I haven't thought about it this way yet, but it's perfectly possible that the doc doesn't even know about it from the short-term studies, it could be something that only occurs after the "subject" took the pills over a long period.
What I can tell, and that was always clear in my mind, is that the doc has no influence on her.
I didn't mean that as doc being nefarious. Just that it would probably be a very good idea for the doctor to know about these side effects. :)

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Rachel is trying to get her life together. She even hired Kate to help Ellie! The pills still seem fishy to me. :confused: Even if you say there was no ill intent on the doctor's side and it's just a side effect. :confused: I don't want her to take them. Now that the mc is back, they can help her get better. :D

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I just hope the attempt to get closer to Rachel doesn't back fire. I don't want her to become a "bimbo" or mindless slut, not mc's nor anybody else's! :( I wish for a happy ending. :giggle: Either as parent / child or lovers. :love:

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Rachel is trying to get her life together. She even hired Kate to help Ellie! The pills still seem fishy to me. :confused: Even if you say there was no ill intent on the doctor's side and it's just a side effect. :confused: I don't want her to take them. Now that the mc is back, they can help her get better. :D
I can believe that the doctor is not in on it. The company making the pills on the other hand seem very fishy to me.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Like always :p
Just to make sure though, you have the patch and started from day 9 (early in the morning)?
yep, dl'd and moved to \game folder last week.

only nitpicking is that some girls looklike they have beaten aka blood has gotten under skin.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I can believe that the doctor is not in on it. The company making the pills on the other hand seem very fishy to me.
Yeah, could be that the doctor was just collecting data for the company. Just a standard survey. :unsure: But I wonder that after reading her reports the doctor didn't get suspicious. Or did they? Was it he/she that told her to stay home after taking the pills? :unsure: Because Rachel does mention this. We need to and get to the bottom of this! :)

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes