recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Wow you took that like it was personal.
I was just saying that for the work they have done everywhere else, it was surprising that there was such a barren discord account. Am I expecting anything, no. So sorry if you felt that but it wasn't an order or demanding it...
The whole discord thing was more or less a joke, a fun thing, fanservice, whatever you want to call it. I myself was still kind of new to discord at the time, so there's the joke. There's other stuff in the game that makes a lot less sense than that. You're basically complaining about a pea under a pillow.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Wow you took that like it was personal.
I was just saying that for the work they have done everywhere else, it was surprising that there was such a barren discord account. Am I expecting anything, no. So sorry if you felt that but it wasn't an order or demanding it...
Why would i take this personal? I answered to your post and nothing more. :WaitWhat:

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Did you start a new game or at least a save from day 8? Otherwise some scenes wont trigger.
Yes, I remember starting a new game with the last update, as you advised us to do. And because it was some time ago I played before (and with my bad memory ;-) I had forget a lot of what happen).
Speaking of faulty memory, I begin to wonder if I just forget this scene... Is this happen when we go outside with Rachel to workout ?

Reactions: recreation

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
So much discord over an easter egg... :HideThePain:

I have replayed a few parts recently and I've got to say I really really like the threeway dynamics between the MC, Jada and Rachel. Love triangle isn't really the right word but Jada's mischief and attempts to push the MC and Rachel into something more and Rachel's reservations about Jada are a nice buildup and it's also so entertaining. It didn't catch my eye as much as the ovious issues between the MC and Rachel in my previous playthrough but it's surely something to look out for and I'm sure the resolution will be enjoyable.

Recreation of course gets deserved praise for excellent renders and animation but he also has a way with developing relational premises like these into engrossing plots.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Yes, I remember starting a new game with the last update, as you advised us to do. And because it was some time ago I played before (and with my bad memory ;-) I had forget a lot of what happen).
Speaking of faulty memory, I begin to wonder if I just forget this scene... Is this happen when we go outside with Rachel to workout ?
Right after that, well after we got home and went to Ellies room for a short fashion show.
You can miss it if you don't enter the bathroom though.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Right after that, well after we got home and went to Ellies room for a short fashion show.
You can miss it if you don't enter the bathroom though.
Maybe it's what happen, I don't remember what I did after the outside workout.
I think I will reload from that point.

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes