jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I think one of the unofficial ones is a 32 bit version, but I dont remember which one :unsure:
I mean anyone playing Ren'Py or even other simpler games, the 32bit realm is going away. The 4GB Sys RAM restriction of 32bit is going to be just too small to reconcile in the near future (it already is on 85% of games) so you might want to leap into the current Decade (or 2) and move to 64bit.....

Just saying and I mean it as politely as possible

PEACE

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I think that Renpy generates both 64 and 32 bit EXE files. I have had to add breaks between some scenes or animation that some machines can't handle in the back end.

Daetherion

Jun 16, 2020
Why does the MC treat Katie so badly?
I could understand it at first, because they don't get along well, but after telling the story of why she became a psychiatrist, she could be treated with more affection, or at least give us a choice.
:unsure: I just like Katie and Ellie way too much, I guess.

Reactions: zeromike

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I could understand it at first, because they don't get along well, but after telling the story of why she became a psychiatrist, she could be treated with more affection, or at least give us a choice.
:unsure: I just like Katie and Ellie way too much, I guess.
You do realise that she is written exactly the way that she is into this, right? What you and all the others, who complained about the whole katie story, want is that rec rewrites his VN so it caters to your tastes which doesn't fit into his vision.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
I get what you are saying, I have much love for her myself.
As others have pointed out though, she is being treated exactly as she wants to be treated. It has already been established that she could be wipe the floor with the MC, if the MC tried doing anything she wasn't willing to play along with.

Also; despite how long we have been following the story, it hasn't been that much time in their world. Let the story develop, and see where it goes.

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
Nah, it can't be. Every time I go into the bathroom in it, there is already someone in there. How am I supposed to take a shit when I can't get any alone time in there???

• Haha
Reactions: Carlos6464
4.40 star(s) 202 Votes