cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That is a sexy redhead. She is from your game then?

How does she compare in age and personality to Ellie? Is she more like a Kate? Is she related to your game's MC?
yes she is from cenc's game.

sameish age as ellie, she's substitute daughter for mc (atm).

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
I'm 2 days in and I have a bad feeling about this game, it's like Ik there's something behind the facade of this game is gonna jump out at me, the girls are all very unnaturally horny for the MC even though the set up isn't horny, which makes it unnatural.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
If you play as FemC, it actually feels more natural.
I'm not saying that's a bad thing, I just dunno, I feel like I can't enjoy it because the atmosphere is putting me on edge, like there's gonna be some sort of huge M Night Shamalyan plot twist or something.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
M Night Shatupon
Fixed ;)
--------------
I do love this game and not just for the super cutie that is Ellie. Jada's pretty hot.
Since I expect recreation to fully commit to the Dark Side and continue with cliffhangers, it just makes me anxious as to where the story will go.
I used to hate cliffhangers. Now I see how effective they are when the rest is well made.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Fibber, there was a whole week where no one asked about it before this one!
figures, figures :p
WS released in December, I haven't been home for a little over a week on christmas, then came new years, I've been working on the update for about 3 weeks now effectively, so there's nothing really to announce yet.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
figures, figures :p
WS released in December, I haven't been home for a little over a week on christmas, then came new years, I've been working on the update for about 3 weeks now effectively, so there's nothing really to announce yet.
OK so on your behalf I officially announce:

Ellie is QUEEN! Best girl!

That is all, thanks
PEACE

Reactions: sava75
4.40 star(s) 202 Votes