RainGres

Feb 29, 2020
How does the male/female protagonist work? Sorry I don't usually read books with double protagonist

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Yep. You choose MC's gender at the start of the game. I believe the intendend canon would be the female MC.
What makes you say that the intended canon would be the female MC, did the dev confirm it? I wonder why the male MC was the first one added, then, if that's the case.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Game released from dev womb a male fully fledged MC.
Look at the tags ;)
At the moment it's only male
, next version/update will have the female mc too.
Yep. You choose MC's gender at the start of the game. I believe the intendend canon would be the female MC.
What makes you say that the intended canon would be the female MC, did the dev confirm it? I wonder why the male MC was the first one added, then, if that's the case.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Have a looksee about what is really going on:
The female protag is basically just a lesbian version of the male protag. I have changed a few scene to make sense in this regard, but that's all that's different (and the images when they are done of course). :coffee:

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
Lol, makes me think it's more AC Odyssey than AC Syndicate.

You pick your bits right off the bat then run with it and still shag everything in Greece that moves. You don't bounce back and forth between genders depending on which mission you're about to tackle with your tackle.

Though, I think that comparison would make Jada the Alkibiades of Bad Memories? And I'm not sure if that's hilarious or insulting.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: iev

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
There is no real canon regarding the gender, code wise the female mc was implemented from the start, the male mc renders just happened to be the first I did before release and I was just too eager to get my first release out, so I decided to release what I had at the time (a mistake tbh).
I've always written the story the way it would fit both genders, which is not easy tbh, so sometimes it will fit a little bit better for a male character and sometimes for a female character.

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
Been there. I meant to release the backlogged chapters of my fic one per month. Instead, I got caught up in the shiny numbers going up and shot my whole backlog out in a month and a half. Now everyone wants more now and I'm procrastinating too hard to write it.

Reactions: recreation

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
how many months i never checked this thread hmmmm i cannot remember nor the last version i played
I've taken to copy pasting the thread titles and using them as folder names so if I check a thread and the number is higher than the one the folder has, it has been updated.

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
There is no real canon regarding the gender, code-wise the female mc was implemented from the start, the male mc renders just happened to be the first I did before release and I was just too eager to get my first release out, so I decided to release what I had at the time (a mistake tbh).
I've always written the story the way it would fit both genders, which is not easy tbh, so sometimes it will fit a little bit better for a male character and sometimes for a female character.
Well it is 2021 almost 2022 so He/Him/Them/They/She/Her XD and the way the Mc is addressed in either state really doesn't matter cause we should not assume the gender of the MC LOL. Either way both Male and Female Mc fit the story perfectly the way you based the games LOL.

Reactions: recreation

johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
View attachment 1139628

Overview:
Your childhood became a mess, when your mom died when you were still a child, at the same time your father started drinking and seeing woman... differently. When he found a new girlfriend, things slowly began to get out of hand.

But that wasn't the only thing that changed.
As a witness to that lifestyle, you too did stupid things like fighting with other kids, you had trouble in school and problems with the law more then once, though you never crossed "the line".

After your dad died, you hoped that things would change for the better, but instead they got worse, so you left your hometown and swore to never come back.

As time went on, you've managed to build a somewhat normal life, and all the past memories that seemingly had started to fade became foggy at best.
But will it stay that way?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-09-25
Release Date: 2021-09-25
Developer: recreation - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.1
Language: English
Other game: Nya - Her Birthday - Weird shit is going to happen
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac:
MEGA - - -
Android: MEGA - - -

Others: COMPRESSED* -
Android w/ Multi Mod (Compressed)*
Extras: Gallery Unlocker Mod* - Sancho Multi Mod*

* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.
If the mac version doesn't start:
Old (v0.6 & 0.7)

FAN SIGNATURES

View attachment 272849 View attachment 272851 View attachment 272852 View attachment 272854 View attachment 355337 View attachment 355338 View attachment 708796 View attachment 355339 View attachment 659100 View attachment 659101 View attachment 659102 View attachment 659103 View attachment 659104 View attachment 659105 View attachment 659106 View attachment 659107 View attachment 659108 View attachment 659109 View attachment 659110 View attachment 659111 View attachment 659112 View attachment 659113 View attachment 659114 View attachment 659115 View attachment 659116
is there a 32bit version for it

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes