recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Steam doesn't seem to give a flying fuck about censorship on most thing either.
Oh it does, believe me. They're just not as prude as patreon, but break their rules and your game is gone, and they'll most likely not accept any other game from you in the future.

Reactions: Night Hacker

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Oh it does, believe me. They're just not as prude as patreon, but break their rules and your game is gone, and they'll most likely not accept any other game from you in the future.
Yes, I meant it like that, they're not as bad as patreon :)
They're still quite lenient though, considering they've got some very... erm... problematic games. I'm honestly not sure what their limits actually are.

I'm just glad BM's on it :D

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Yes, I meant it like that, they're not as bad as patreon :)
They're still quite lenient though, considering they've got some very... erm... problematic games. I'm honestly not sure what their limits actually are.

I'm just glad BM's on it :D
Their limit is :
AgePlay

You put in the ability to set ages and there is even the slightest whiff of underage and they will shove the ban HAMMER up your ass and twist it sideways.

PEACE

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Their limit is :
AgePlay

You put in the ability to set ages and there is even the slightest whiff of underage and they will shove the ban HAMMER up your ass and twist it sideways.
PEACE
Considering the amount of Adult very arguable Japanese games available on Steam, I think they're willing to bend the rule quite a lot.
An example would be virtually anything with Nekos, clearly stating they're but a couple of years old, but they "age faster" and are not "humans". I think the age thing, really only applies to DAZ stuff, everything else seems to be good to go from the catalog available.

I believe most Japanese games, get away with it because they need to be patched, even though the patches are usually free, but simply outside of steam.

Anyway, back to her royal redheaded cuteness and to our constantly favorite dripping fountains :D

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
What really, I thought I remember reading about steam having a game called rapeplay or something.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
What really, I thought I remember reading about steam having a game called rapeplay or something.
Wouldn't surprise me if it is still there. I stand corrected (thanks Rec!)
From what I understand Steam is really weird about what allowed and what isn't. I was reading an article about it (back around the time Lockheart had their problem) and apparently even the workers at Steam have no idea what is acceptable.
Short version is that Valve is basically trying to walk a tightrope between censorship & pissing off the international communities, so everything is pretty much on a case-by-case basis. That is also why adjustable ages are an immediate no-go.

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
after a lot of people told him not to do it...............................................................
Ah, I didn't know that detail. Hopefully, for his sake, he can try again with whatever he cooks up after the final part of his trilogy. Unless Steam has some sort of permaban thing going.

Oops, sorry. Just ignore me and stay on topic.

mbs123a

Mar 14, 2022
Considering the amount of Adult very arguable Japanese games available on Steam, I think they're willing to bend the rule quite a lot.
An example would be virtually anything with Nekos, clearly stating they're but a couple of years old, but they "age faster" and are not "humans". I think the age thing, really only applies to DAZ stuff, everything else seems to be good to go from the catalog available.

I believe most Japanese games, get away with it because they need to be patched, even though the patches are usually free, but simply outside of steam.

Anyway, back to her royal redheaded cuteness and to our constantly favorite dripping fountains :D

theres games like killing trump and games with obama with diarrea and i even played sex with putin and sex with the devil xdd. there really is no limit unless rape/age stuff almost. or copyright music/video

SirBabelt

Aug 7, 2018
I must say, I really enjoyed playing this game. The renders are great and I really got sucked into the story. Ellie especially is cute as a button!

The only kinda eh for me in the game, was how eager the protagonist was in abusing drugged up persons trust as soon as they found out, that she doesnt remember anything while under influence, but I guess it did its job as a vehicle for moving the story forward and giving the player context about past stuff.

Keep up the great work Dev, I cant wait for future updates!

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes