Wepso

Jul 2, 2017
if you want android version go request it on proper subforum.
Sorry, but from the beginning this was also for android, it's just like now that dev decided not to make a android version. That's why I asked about it... And, if I would like, where can I look for android versions?

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Sorry, but from the beginning this was also for android, it's just like now that dev decided not to make a android version. That's why I asked about it... And, if I would like, where can I look for android versions?
Use joiplay

Reactions: Ilhares

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Does this game have a memory problem? Once you get to the point of the plot where you set a date with Hannah, the game gets really slow and sluggish. RAM usage jumps, clicking through dialogue is slow and choppy, and I have to restart to fix it but it goes back after maybe 5 minutes. I remember this issue like over a year ago when I last played.

I have a really good system too so its not me, something with this game in particular is doing this.

Reactions: Λvipray_x

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Does this game have a memory problem? Once you get to the point of the plot where you set a date with Hannah, the game gets really slow and sluggish. RAM usage jumps, clicking through dialogue is slow and choppy, and I have to restart to fix it but it goes back after maybe 5 minutes. I remember this issue like over a year ago when I last played.

I have a really good system too so its not me, something with this game in particular is doing this.
Before I do anything else, how much RAM do you have, what's your OS and Graphics card?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That worked for me when I used Windows XP and later 7, when memory management was still a bit wobbly.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Before I do anything else, how much RAM do you have, what's your OS and Graphics card?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That worked for me when I used Windows XP and later 7, when memory management was still a bit wobbly.
32gb, rtx 3060 12gb, W10. Its literally only this game lol. This game eats like 1.5 to 1.8gb RAM, which for a renpy game is very high as the other games I play, at least the more intensive ones peak at like 500mb. Now I have enough memory with 32gb and my computer itself is fine, its just the game itself start to chug and slow down a lot past a certain point. Everything else is fine though. So it makes me wonder if its something with the code itself.

Ill look into that code though, I dont think ill need it since its literally just this specific game but it wont hurt to look it up and see.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
32gb, rtx 3060 12gb, W10. Its literally only this game lol. This game eats like 1.5 to 1.8gb RAM, which for a renpy game is very high as the other games I play, at least the more intensive ones peak at like 500mb. Now I have enough memory with 32gb and my computer itself is fine, its just the game itself start to chug and slow down a lot past a certain point. Everything else is fine though. So it makes me wonder if its something with the code itself.

Ill look into that code though, I dont think ill need it since its literally just this specific game but it wont hurt to look it up and see.
That's an issue with your computer/install. I can't get it above 640 during animations and I don't have a beefy system

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017

I have a system that's nowhere near yours (16GB/ i5-6600K/ GTX 1080Ti / W10 64 bit) and it doesn't chug on me.
Then again, I hardly play any game for a sufficient length of time for the system to get chonked doing things.
When I'm done, I tend to leave it idle for about ten minutes while I enjoy a cuppa.
Then go back and check the Resource Monitor.

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
can someone explain this to me Im confused a bit. I used the I patch I thought that Rachel is just the dad's girlfriend because the overview stat that Mc's mother died but now the mc says that Ellie is a half-sister ???
screenshot0001.png

4.40 star(s) 201 Votes