turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
damn, lazy bastards....
Sounds to me like you have no clue how much work is involved in being a moderator. Do we even know if these ppl get paid to work for this site? All the big websites I moderated in the past were always volunteer work with no reward or appreciation at all (aside from the occasional userbase appreciation)...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not sure if mods get paid much but i guess they get bit extra income. otherwise would be needed to be very dedicated to mod us.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
please please don't shorten this vn, it means a lot to me .
Hearing that this game has been shortened is quite painful for me. I will not go into much detail, except to say I experienced something very similar to the little half sister, the fact she couldn't talk (I couldn't either for nearly 3 years due to being severally traumatized when I was younger. Everyone ostracized me, which also had an bad effect on me, which I never cared about, never thought about much apart from the same things going on around in my mind), running away, suffering from mental illness, and being traumatized by certain events so bad that it took years for me to come to terms with, except I am still coming to terms with, so when I say I can fully understand the little sister, and how true to life it hit home with me and all the silent suffering day to day. Only in recent years have I learned to understand how to be empathic, to have empathy, to care about others, despite the cruelty I faced. Loosing this game to a cut down version , despite it only being make believe, the writer probably doesn't even realize how close to home in real life this game may have affected other girls and women or even some boys, not in a bad way, but drawing attention to some things people may never have seen or experienced and i'd never want anyone to experienced what I have, so to have this unique connection with a made up character, with very much irl issues that I have and still trying to come to terms with, made me cry because of how so close to reality the problems the little sister had (i am not talking incest, that might be okay for fantasy in games similar to this, and to that each their own, not kink shaming because that is just so wrong and hurtful to people) but in a way I was also happy, because the author brought to life something that no one had previously, and how close to home he hit. cut short is still very very sad, best wishes to the developer, you have helped me without even knowing it, thank you for this game! best wishes and take care.
Thanks for your post, really appreciated.
Sad to hear that happened to you, something like that should never happen to anyone. Good that you're doing better and I hope you can forget about it some day.
I don't intend to shorten anything, it's just that sometimes I have to take some shortcuts to get an update out, or sometimes some things simply take way to long (render wise), that's when I have to cut some stuff, but once the story is done, I'll revisit all the scenes and add stuff if it feels necessary or unfinished, because then I have the time and no pressure to release anything.

Regarding the compressed version not being added:
Usually it's uploaders who take care of updating game threads, and afaik, they're not getting paid, but have a lot of work to do. Tons of threads, every single day.
I don't know if not adding a compressed version (or Torrent, as the link for that is also gone) is a measure to reduce work, but it might be.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Thanks for your post, really appreciated.
Sad to hear that happened to you, something like that should never happen to anyone. Good that you're doing better and I hope you can forget about it some day.
I don't intend to shorten anything, it's just that sometimes I have to take some shortcuts to get an update out, or sometimes some things simply take way to long (render wise), that's when I have to cut some stuff, but once the story is done, I'll revisit all the scenes and add stuff if it feels necessary or unfinished, because then I have the time and no pressure to release anything.

Regarding the compressed version not being added:
Usually it's uploaders who take care of updating game threads, and afaik, they're not getting paid, but have a lot of work to do. Tons of threads, every single day.
I don't know if not adding a compressed version (or Torrent, as the link for that is also gone) is a measure to reduce work, but it might be.
I may be in the minority here when I say that I would rather you take the time you need to create the story you want to create.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Sounds to me like you have no clue how much work is involved in being a moderator. Do we even know if these ppl get paid to work for this site? All the big websites I moderated in the past were always volunteer work with no reward or appreciation at all (aside from the occasional userbase appreciation)...
i admin several sites as well as irc networks and no, we never get paid, we sweat, bleed, cry and never get one single red cent......... but the prestige! sadly tho, prestige doesn't pay bills.....

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
I may be in the minority here when I say that I would rather you take the time you need to create the story you want to create.
I agree with you on this one. When I'm a patron of someone, I don't see it as a subscription that has to come due at a certain date or follow a specific cookie cutter formula for releasing. I would rather that some chapters take longer, and some are shorter, if the natural flow of the story demands it.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I agree with you on this one. When I'm a patron of someone, I don't see it as a subscription that has to come due at a certain date or follow a specific cookie cutter formula for releasing. I would rather that some chapters take longer, and some are shorter, if the natural flow of the story demands it.
Yeah same, but unfortunately most people see that a dev takes a little longer to deliver an update and they accuse him of milking and a thousand of other things, I am not going to deny that there are a couple of devs that are like that, but the most of them start this as a hobby having irl jobs and others gets burnout after working on the same project for so long, these are common things that can happen people tend to forget that these devs mostly work alone and are not any AAA developer

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Definitely in the camp that want a release when its ready, and not something that's rushed or feels incomplete. I play one game that has regular updates every month, a very reliable dev, and it's just too little content for my taste. I'd be happier with fewer but longer ones.

And if it's a game with a well-written story and interesting characters, like Bad Memories, I want more story and plot and am less interested in the sex then. Not that I want to do without the sex, but I don't have to have it every update. I've said it before, I came here to F95 for the sex, but stay for the stories.
And recreation is making one of those games that make this site worth visiting.

Last edited:

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I know I might be a bit heavy handed with this topic in any thread, but.... I think that now more than ever, the 'romance' tag should be included in the main tags. At least the way I'm playing, romance has increased drastically in the game. Especially with the main girls. Or that's my impression.

I don't want to report the addition of the tag because the developer is here on the site and I don't know if he sees it right, if he doesn't want to or something. So I ask first.

Obviously my favorites are Rachel and Ellie, but I think Jada stole the show in this update. I loved that we finally get to take the relationship with her to another level and make it something more serious.

Wepso

Jul 2, 2017
First of all, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!
I love this game, but I am a little sad - where disappeared Android version? Do I need to search for it or you just totally abandoned that version?
Thanks

Reactions: recreation

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
First of all, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!
I love this game, but I am a little sad - where disappeared Android version? Do I need to search for it or you just totally abandoned that version?
Thanks
I'll make a new android version at some point, but I'm not sure I'll release it, because I'll have to crunch a lot, and I have to be happy with the quality.

Reactions: Wepso

Wepso

Jul 2, 2017
I'll make a new android version at some point, but I'm not sure I'll release it, because I'll have to crunch a lot, and I have to be happy with the quality.
Thanks for your reply, I understand that making another version is more work and time. I also understand that first of all you need to be satisfied with quality and only after that it can see the light of the world.. Anyway, I appreciate your effort and I wish you only the best

Reactions: recreation

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
i admin several sites as well as irc networks and no, we never get paid, we sweat, bleed, cry and never get one single red cent......... but the prestige! sadly tho, prestige doesn't pay bills.....
Well, on the upside, you've got BestGirl in your pfp. I wonder what Kamei is up to now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if you want android version go request it on proper subforum.

4.40 star(s) 201 Votes