shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
I just played through the update and got the Jada and Rachel scenes, but not the stuff in the middle with the two girls. How do you unlock that?
that is a scene involving steph from your job, in order to get that you have to offer to help her every chance you get, and basically always go to work first thing in the free roam outside events (forgive me for not having better instructions)

• Hey there
Reactions: Drax204 and cxx

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
ofc. that keeps players hooked.
Not really. Not when you have to wait 9 - 11 months for 10 minutes worth of content each time (not including alternate routes obviously). Even after having played the update, I still don't remember what most of the story was about anymore. It's just been way too long, and I'm not one to replay AVN games over and over. There's far too many AVNs out there to try out, I'm not going to waste my time re-playing the same one over and over until it gets finished 10 years later.

I actually already forgot what the cliffhanger was even though I played the new content only a few days ago, so obviously it didn't hook me at all. I remember the brief dumb cop scene... was that the cliffhanger? I honestly don't remember.

Anyway, that's my opinion.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Not really. Not when you have to wait 9 - 11 months for 10 minutes worth of content each time (not including alternate routes obviously). Even after having played the update, I still don't remember what most of the story was about anymore. It's just been way too long, and I'm not one to replay AVN games over and over. There's far too many AVNs out there to try out, I'm not going to waste my time re-playing the same one over and over until it gets finished 10 years later.

I actually already forgot what the cliffhanger was even though I played the new content only a few days ago, so obviously it didn't hook me at all. I remember the brief dumb cop scene... was that the cliffhanger? I honestly don't remember.

Anyway, that's my opinion.
Clearly you didn't like the game, I waited for the same time and still I remembered 80% of what happened in the game, guess why? because i like the game. It's perfect if you don't like the game, we don't have to force ourselves to play things we don't like ;)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
that is a scene involving steph from your job, in order to get that you have to offer to help her every chance you get, and basically always go to work first thing in the free roam outside events (forgive me for not having better instructions)
There's always a reason why you go out (with very few exceptions), so meeting Steph does not necessarily have to be the first thing, but do it before the thing that you're supposed to do in the freeroam sections (except if meeting her is the reason for the mc to go out^^).

I cant get passed from this error. I have the hotfix installed. No mods.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are you using joyplay or something? That error doesn't make sense and the only thing I can think of someone getting that is using some sort of mod, or joyplay.

A fucking freeroam? Why?
I'm not a big freeroam fan either, so in 90% of the cases you'll know where to go, and usually other places are only available if there's something to do/a scene to see. I think the only exception to that is the school that is available to visit a few times with nothing to do.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Glad the free roams aren't hard. Been so many games out lately haven't quite gotten to this one yet, other than to go a few steps to make a save (both male and female.) Some games free roams get ridiculously difficult, like BADIK. Couldn't even get past one with a walkthrough.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
There's always a reason why you go out (with very few exceptions), so meeting Steph does not necessarily have to be the first thing, but do it before the thing that you're supposed to do in the freeroam sections (except if meeting her is the reason for the mc to go out^^).

Are you using joyplay or something? That error doesn't make sense and the only thing I can think of someone getting that is using some sort of mod, or joyplay.

I'm not a big freeroam fan either, so in 90% of the cases you'll know where to go, and usually other places are only available if there's something to do/a scene to see. I think the only exception to that is the school that is available to visit a few times with nothing to do.
I didn't mind your freeroams. You didn't overdo them and it was usually obvious what needed to be done. Should put some hidden things for people to find if they click on them... like "easter eggs" sort of thing for freeroam.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Glad the free roams aren't hard. Been so many games out lately haven't quite gotten to this one yet, other than to go a few steps to make a save (both male and female.) Some games free roams get ridiculously difficult, like BADIK. Couldn't even get past one with a walkthrough.
I concur with your statement, Rec does free roam very well in this game, never needed to bring 5 different people alcohol all made differently in different rooms

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I restarted the game and I am using Sancho mod, how come since fucking Jada at the shitty hotel she calls me Alan instead of daddy, I went back and made sure to say I like her calling me that, but after the hotel sex she doesn't call me daddy.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not really. Not when you have to wait 9 - 11 months for 10 minutes worth of content each time (not including alternate routes obviously).
i don't think rec will do once a year updates from now on.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I restarted the game and I am using Sancho mod, how come since fucking Jada at the shitty hotel she calls me Alan instead of daddy, I went back and made sure to say I like her calling me that, but after the hotel sex she doesn't call me daddy.
There are some instances where she uses the normal name. Otherwise she will call you either daddy, or mr. (Alan) during sex stuff, depending on your choice.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
There are some instances where she uses the normal name. Otherwise she will call you either daddy, or mr. (Alan) during sex stuff, depending on your choice.
I see, for the most part, it didn't bother me till she fell off the step ladder, then said punish me Alan, seemed silly instead of daddy, I thought maybe it was a bug or something.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Remember--Nothing says "I Love You," like the gift of severed plant genitalia.
That's not true. Nothing says "I love you" like the gift of a spatula.

Yeah, was going to say you definitely don't have to go to work first, because I almost always saved it for last(ish).

My memory may be fuzzy (though I did just replay the whole game from the beginning again the other day), but I think in most cases where work is an option, it IS the main reason why you're going out? I think the one free roam is tied to going to the rental office (so you need to go to work before that), but even in context it's mentioned that you're supposed to go to the rental office "later in the day", so it makes sense to hit everything else (including your job) before that. But in the other two cases, I think work is the endpoint of the day?

Unless I'm forgetting something, it should be three scenes you need (helping/ladder, noticing her lack of glasses/make-up, making the "date"). I think I missed one of them first time I played through (or maybe I was too professional in the second scene) so I never got the third scene, though on my replay I managed it (and then shut her down when we met after work and Jacky showed up).

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes