Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Folks, (not the replied to folks but all you folks) you must understand a few things here:
  1. Never, ever, ever, use uncorrelated versions of a VN:Mod. There's a reason we put version numbers in them.... for correlation
Thanks for the explanation. I wouldn't normally try this, but when the OP says that it would probably work, I thought it was worth a shot
Obviously that shot found its way right into my foot:)

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks for the explanation. I wouldn't normally try this, but when the OP says that it would probably work, I thought it was worth a shot
Obviously that shot found its way right into my foot:)
If you don't want to wait for me to finish the update, then simply place the mod's "SaveFixer" inside an unmodded VN and that should allow you to load most saves made previously with SanchoMod installed. Again, remember to delete this "fixer" file if you later install the pending mod update or you will have new problems... I can't do this for you as that would be me altering your files on your system and I draw the line there... I respect folks not wanting programmers fucking with there shit unnecessarily... I have the same feelings personally. Make sense?

Reactions: Jarulf

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
If you don't want to wait for me to finish the update, then simply place the mod's "SaveFixer"

I respect folks not wanting programmers fucking with there shit unnecessarily... I have the same feelings personally. Make sense?
Thanks, I'll try that after work.
That makes absolute sense, it's appreciated.

Reactions: Sancho1969

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Just remember you have that file installed, you have to manually remove it later if going modded.
Yeah worked for me to find and see the missing scenes (y), but on one of the saves I loaded back to go with the other option the MC name changes ... :oops:;)

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yeah worked for me to find and see the missing scenes (y), but on one of the saves I loaded back to go with the other option the MC name changes ... :oops:;)
Well... that's because that particular save has a different MC name... that was what you input in that particular playthrough so that's what you get. There's no oopsie there bud. The mod's fixer only removes the mods python calls and defs, it doesn't alter any VN variables at all.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
wait a minute .. didn't i download this , yesterday and play it :unsure:
oh shit not deja vu again :eek:

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Damn, 1 scene where MC creampies his mom while his sis and Jada watch, that was Quonix-length. Maybe next update will be more substantial and we find out she's pregnant and so is Ellie (and then MC more or less tries to get a BJ from the unborn daughters).
huh?

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Agree on all counts. Katherine is probably my favourite character in all the AVN I've tried.

Her long legs, adorable face and weird bitchy/subby personality push buttons I didn't even know I had.

Please say she didn't mean it when she stormed out on us!
Is Katherine the tutor? I think she’s super hot as well. Can you explain why the MC (female, I don’t play as male) is so mean and rapey with her? I didn’t catch that reason/motivation when I played through. Thanks.

Reactions: Elli Wölfin
4.40 star(s) 198 Votes