xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
MC's mom is looooong dead.
Does a ouija board count as 'interaction' of any kind ??:whistle:

hope that would be avoidable
Yeah, it's never a good idea to force stuff on the player. Choices are supposed to be in the game so ppl choose if they want a certain event or scene to happen or not. I personally don't mind a lil lesbian action, if my MC can get something out of it too, but that's not everyone's cup of tea, so making it avoidable is the best option for the more risque stuff.

what Indian woman?
There’s an Indian woman?
MC's coworker, IIRC. Can't remember her name, but she had a very fuckable ass. Gotta remember only the important details, right ??;)

bitchy girls need a good raping
Da fuck ??:eek: NO woman deserves to be raped, bro', no matter how 'bitchy' she act toward you or anyone else. In our case, she only hated the MC coz his asshole dad beat her up whenever he got drunk or needed a punching bag... fucking asshole also raped her, and if I'm not mistaken, she got pregnant with Ellie as a result of it, so yeah, that's fucked up on so many levels. NEVER say a woman deserves to be raped or beaten up, never. Don't you have a mom or sis ?? How would you feel if a random idiot did that to them ??:rolleyes::cautious:

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Da fuck ??:eek: NO woman deserves to be raped, bro', no matter how 'bitchy' she act toward you or anyone else. In our case, she only hated the MC coz his asshole dad beat her up whenever he got drunk or needed a punching bag... fucking asshole also raped her, and if I'm not mistaken, she got pregnant with Ellie as a result of it, so yeah, that's fucked up on so many levels. NEVER say a woman deserves to be raped or beaten up, never. Don't you have a mom or sis ?? How would you feel if a random idiot did that to them ??:rolleyes::cautious:
Thanks for spoiling the update. Not like anyone wanted to play this.:FacePalm:
What do you expect from a troll?
Remember NakedSingularity? The dude with six kids with his sister? that's him.

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
While i completely agree, i think you mixed up whom he meant. Katherine, the one mentioned in the post he replied to, is the therapist who always comes to the house and works with Ellie.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Udayana
4.40 star(s) 198 Votes