NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
So I'm still early on in the game up to ellie's first birthday. Just wondering is it that the MC isn't the best thinker and didn't notice him not liking the therapist only came up during the pill, rachael knowing is a plot hole, or I missed something so I'm the problem? Or is it the fourth option that point of her grogginess during the pill is not true or not entirely? It was just mentioned that maybe stuff that happens on the pill might linger but that's quite specific.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Geez. I'm getting close to having another VN updated and have this one next in my stack... but after reading the last few pages I can't say I'm really looking forward to it. Surely it's not still in disarray, right?

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I was hoping MC would get to pimp slap if male MC or beat up if female MC Katherine for being such a bitch. Maybe after give her a new job out on the corner.

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
From loading a save I'm not seeing new content do I have to start a new game? Or did installing sanchomod break it

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Geez. I'm getting close to having another VN updated and have this one next in my stack... but after reading the last few pages I can't say I'm really looking forward to it. Surely it's not still in disarray, right?
Not sure what to think, actually. The last update from a couple weeks ago had everything in it I saw in this update. Ended in the same spot. Having said that, my saves only load in the modded game, so I don't know if the mod not being updated yet is the reason.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Not sure what to think, actually. The last update from a couple weeks ago had everything in it I saw in this update. Ended in the same spot. Having said that, my saves only load in the modded game, so I don't know if the mod not being updated yet is the reason.
I'm almost done with the other VN so I'll be on this one soon bud. You can use the mod's SaveFixer if you want to load your modded saves inside an unmodded game if you get impatient though. That file must be manually deleted later if you decide to install the pending mod though... you must remember this as they conflict with each other.

Reactions: Jorund

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Older saves don't even work.
Haven't played yet and, from what I read, it's probably borked, but an update on another game I played last night popped up with the current chapter "end screen" - turns out I had to roll back a couple of slides to get the new chapter to engage. Had this happen on a few games - load shows prior end screen or current end screen and won't advance until you reverse - both modded and unmodded. Last night's was unmodded.

Might be worth a try. And if everyone already thought of that, just give me a "Captain Obvious" award and kindly move along. ;)

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
That last foursome scene was the best in the game so far. More scenes like that and my like for the game would increase. Would get it on steam once it finishes, not sure when will that be.

4.40 star(s) 199 Votes