saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
Last version I played was 0.76, but... I can't find the saves folder in it. Is there a way it's missing? Can someone please share a save? Thanks in advance

Tora-uma

Oct 27, 2020
Mmm, I'm playing with the SanchoMod and Ipatch installed, but for v8.5 the game stops exactly where the previous version did...something messed up with patches and stuff? :\

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
:LOL: good one. Dunno who that is but he sounds like an awesome Jerry Springer guest. I have no family at all, let alone a sister with 6 kids, but if true sounds like he's living the dream. :love:
Oh please your rants against patreon are a dead giveaway. Why did you make a new account?

SamWinters

Apr 1, 2018
Mmm, I'm playing with the SanchoMod and Ipatch installed, but for v8.5 the game stops exactly where the previous version did...something messed up with patches and stuff? :\
Same problem here. I suspect SanchoMod needs an update. Someone should probably remove that "works with 0.8.5" note.
The mod thread has a "save fixer" in it, to load a modded save without the mod so you can just use that to see the update.

Reactions: OneMtSack

muiejidani123

Feb 14, 2023
Not a virgin, in hindsight I only wish I was. At this point I'd probably have more fun killing them than fucking them, but I just avoid them to skip that drama. I wouldn't consider myself an incel as it's 100% voluntary = I've literally ignored or ran from girls/women trying to talk to me on three occassions over the past 10 years when caught going to the grocery store (I really miss 24-hour service and going at 3am). I'm more antisocial psychopath than incel and I"ll 100% own that badge and wear it proudly, but sure, gimme the incel badge as well as I legit give 0 fucks and don't care if I'm nominated as chairman of the board of that club too.
r/ahs and discord mods be like

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UpYours69

alex19

Jan 20, 2018
Cant get the last foursome scene! Even with the gallery unlocker. A complete save will be appreciated pleas!:)

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
Not a virgin, in hindsight I only wish I was. At this point I'd probably have more fun killing them than fucking them, but I just avoid them to skip that drama. I wouldn't consider myself an incel as it's 100% voluntary = I've literally ignored or ran from girls/women trying to talk to me on three occassions over the past 10 years when caught going to the grocery store (I really miss 24-hour service and going at 3am). I'm more antisocial psychopath than incel and I"ll 100% own that badge and wear it proudly, but sure, gimme the incel badge as well as I legit give 0 fucks and don't care if I'm nominated as chairman of the board of that club too.
You sound spend less time on this forum and more time in therapy, I wish you good luck.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Geez. A lot of meanness about people's IRL sex life choices. I get that there is always a temptation to fire back at inflammatory comments and bad takes but honestly people. Don't lower yourself. Most of the time you are just biting down on troll bait anyway.

alex19

Jan 20, 2018
I have a save right before said the foursome in the kitchen, but my saves are incest modded. If yours aren't modded as well it won't work. And I can't remember where the save folder for rempy AVNs are either on Windows 7, was gonna attach it.
user/app data/renpy /game name/save prolly thats it

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
TY, dammed initials instead of full name.
you get used to it, most if not all of newish games are gamename-numbers or game's initials and numbers, if for some reason dev changes name before publication then game has 2 names, what is shown on start etc and other which is shown under \renpy.

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
recreation that was the hottest m/d scene ever. i was so surprised, it was not a dream or pill effect. ellie/rachel combo made my heart race. now my head is spinning and i wonder how this will unfold in the future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
too cringe? :love:
After that last scene,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
would work too. Lol.

4.40 star(s) 201 Votes