sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
I'm almost done with the other VN so I'll be on this one soon bud. You can use the mod's SaveFixer if you want to load your modded saves inside an unmodded game if you get impatient though. That file must be manually deleted later if you decide to install the pending mod though... you must remember this as they conflict with each other.
Yep, SaveFixer worked perfectly.

BTW, recreation was the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Game Over screen incorrect? It showed that and then another screen mentioning further updates. I was confused.
Not sure I understand your question correctly, but there is one new scene. To see the full scene you need to be on harem route and with jada and rachel, otherwise it'll only be a really short one.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Not sure I understand your question correctly, but there is one new scene. To see the full scene you need to be on harem route and with jada and rachel, otherwise it'll only be a really short one.
I think they're saying they were confused by the "Game Over" image being displayed (uh-oh.jpg), which could be interpreted as the game as a whole is over, rather than merely the episode is over which is the case here.

why release it without updating any of the story? it ends right where i saved it, unless im supposed to start over again
rec didn't, there is an additional scene after where 0.8.1 ended.

If you saved at the game end screen of 0.8.1, then as Son of Durin suggested the solution is to use the mouse wheel to roll back to before the end screen. Then when you continue forward again you'll jump to the new scene.

If you were using Sancho's mod, then see below first.
Didnt work for me. Now the game wont even open
I here do u get save fixer?
Sancho's mod hasn't been updated to 0.8.5 yet. As he has said, don't use his mod unless it has been updated to the current game version.

If you don't want to wait for the mod to get updated, use the SaveFixer. The SaveFixer can be found on the mod thread (linked in the OP) & includes instructions.

Last edited:

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
I was hoping MC would get to pimp slap if male MC or beat up if female MC Katherine for being such a bitch. Maybe after give her a new job out on the corner.
I was hoping that 1) MC would gradually learn how Katherine has been deeply hurt in her life and 2) how she came to feel that she can't trust anyone, and 3) why she needed to put up walls to protect herself from further injury,

and that Katherine would gradually learn that 1) MC is actually a decent guy, and 2) she needs to be willing to take risks and be emotionally vulnerable, and 3) that tumbling down into being a submissive, masochistic, exhibitionistic, roleplaying, bondage-loving, well-trained, frequently spanked, bi-sexual, and downright perverted plaything for MC and his harem is just what she needs to start enjoying life and healing herself. :)

But you be you.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
But I hadn't downloaded a mod for the game, yet some saves load properly but some don't. I don't get that.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
is there any content new content then if im not on jada route?

4.40 star(s) 199 Votes