recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Okay, I guess now it's time to make it official. Shortly after the last update I made a small, nice and cosy discord channel for BM, it's still quiet and peacefull there, so everyone is welcome (for now lol).

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
That was quite the unexpected turn with Katherine :oops: very interesting development :devilish: Jada is such the little minx although her NTR idea was interesting :LOL: and Ellie as cute as ever her facial expressions tell us everything I'd never want to leave her. I don't mind the length of the update makes me keep coming back for more. (y)
Eerie Entity GhostPhil Fantabaldu Mytez recreation

everyone knows Ellie is the best red head little sister Prill has nothing on her :p

screenshot0006.png

gotta love Apartment games :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jada is such a cute kitty who loves cream

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

arms99

May 11, 2018
Wonderful game, render are beautiful, each character has its own charm about them.
Rachel is interesting you want to hate her but at the same time can't help but like her.
Jada is quite the saucy minx. Her mum is quite hot too, I hope she becomes a love interest.
And I specially love Ellie; she's like a big teddy bear, you just want to constantly cuddle her.

Still early days, but there is a great deal of potential. Looking forward to future updates, keep up the good work (y)

Fixn

Aug 29, 2017
Was expecting more from a 0.2, but whatever.

First, the panties scene looked NASTY. Unless she was wearing wool panties, it kinda just looks like she shit herself.

USE TEXT BACKGROUNDS. Slamming text bars in the center of the screen every few movements is pretty bad. The longer ones become unreadable with white images in the background.

Besides that, i would rename this to 0.199999999 just for clarity. Some people might think that this is what to expect from 0.X updates, and that is a pretty bad sign.

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes