Korentin

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
I like pretty much everything about this except the protagonist himself (haven't done the female "route"). I just find most of his behavior and attitude really unlikable.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Was expecting more from a 0.2, but whatever.

First, the panties scene looked NASTY. Unless she was wearing wool panties, it kinda just looks like she shit herself.

USE TEXT BACKGROUNDS. Slamming text bars in the center of the screen every few movements is pretty bad. The longer ones become unreadable with white images in the background.

Besides that, i would rename this to 0.199999999 just for clarity. Some people might think that this is what to expect from 0.X updates, and that is a pretty bad sign.
There is enough content for a 0.2 update. If its not enough for you, feel free to move on.

Shit looks different in my books, but ok.

I don't know where your problem is with the text bars, its completly fine to read for me.

Its hard to read what update is out in the OP i know.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I like pretty much everything about this except the protagonist himself (haven't done the female "route"). I just find most of his behavior and attitude really unlikable.
Female is basically male mc's twin, she reacts almost the same way. He/She reacts like someone (I think) would react in the given situation with the background and memories he/she has.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Only played female but I haven't seen any problems in how she's acted.

I mean, sure, a certain bathroom scene went a bit further than i'd go in that situation but I haven't had that upbringing nor had to deal with someone like that.

Never had car oral either. I mean, i've tried it. My girl sat there and I tried to dip down to tongue her out and she's all "WATCH THE ROAD, WE'RE GOING TO DIE" it's a bit off putting having her shout at me when i'm trying to concentrate on driving and giving her oral. Silly girl.

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
This game..... Not much of content, but that quality. Really liking the characters. Can see different routes and "family issues" to solve storywise. Cuteness all the way. Only downside it the update speed ;)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018

I mean, sure, a certain bathroom scene went a bit further than i'd go in that situation but I haven't had that upbringing nor had to deal with someone like that.

Never had car oral either. I mean, i've tried it. My girl sat there and I tried to dip down to tongue her out and she's all "WATCH THE ROAD, WE'RE GOING TO DIE" it's a bit off putting having her shout at me when i'm trying to concentrate on driving and giving her oral. Silly girl.
Never been curious? :p
And btw you where doing it wrong xD

This game..... Not much of content, but that quality. Really liking the characters. Can see different routes and "family issues" to solve storywise. Cuteness all the way. Only downside it the update speed ;)
Thanks. I work as fast as I can while trying to maintain the quality, I just don't have that much time to work on it.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

Maybe she needs to sit on the dashboard, that way you could tongue punch her fart box while she keeps an eye on the road?

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I'm not too sure how I feel about the male/female choice being added as an afterthought - eg, it wasn't planned from the beginning.

While I do really love the idea; being able to offer users that choice. I'm just worried it might create some needed diversions of script or content, which you haven't planned for, or thought of.

While small scenes - as Avaron1974 pointed out - just because a scene works for a male MC, doesn't mean it works for a female MC.

There has to be more consideration put into that. Which is going to require extra work. Which will mean that either each update on a monthly basis will be lacking as much content per gender OR they will take longer in order to make an update feel "complete" per gender.

I'm not suggesting removing it. I'm just saying, give it more love. I really enjoy this game, would hate to see it go astray or lose its charm.

Best of luck, recreation. Keep up the good work.

Korentin

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Female is basically male mc's twin, she reacts almost the same way. He/She reacts like someone (I think) would react in the given situation with the background and memories he/she has.
Yeah, I don't think its unreasonable behavior either. I'm looking forward to seeing how the story and characters develop and I think your creating something special here.

Reactions: recreation

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Thanks. I work as fast as I can while trying to maintain the quality, I just don't have that much time to work on it.
It is not a negative remark towards you. Do not get me wrong :). It is just, it is a great game, and I want to play more of it. Quality > Speed. I just hope you can keep that mentality. Cause I can see you rushing it if you are out of time or you just wants to start something new.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I'm not too sure how I feel about the male/female choice being added as an afterthought - eg, it wasn't planned from the beginning.

While I do really love the idea; being able to offer users that choice. I'm just worried it might create some needed diversions of script or content, which you haven't planned for, or thought of.

While small scenes - as Avaron1974 pointed out - just because a scene works for a male MC, doesn't mean it works for a female MC.

There has to be more consideration put into that. Which is going to require extra work. Which will mean that either each update on a monthly basis will be lacking as much content per gender OR they will take longer in order to make an update feel "complete" per gender.

I'm not suggesting removing it. I'm just saying, give it more love. I really enjoy this game, would hate to see it go astray or lose its charm.

Best of luck, recreation. Keep up the good work.
A female route was actually planned from the beginning, and I have put a lot of thought into it beforehand. The route was included in the first release as well (script wise), I just sat myself a deadline for the first release that was quite unrealistically (just started to work again after an injury at that time) and so I wasn't able to finish all the renders, that's why I deactivated the route before the release.
If a scene needs adjustments for male or female, then I do it, you can see it already if you try both routes, they are not completely the same.
I'm also not doing monthly updates. I actually don't even give a precise release date anymore because I simply can't make enough content in just one month, and I want to ensure that everything is complete.. I only have a few hours to work on the game every week because of my RL job.

It is not a negative remark towards you. Do not get me wrong :). It is just, it is a great game, and I want to play more of it. Quality > Speed. I just hope you can keep that mentality. Cause I can see you rushing it if you are out of time or you just wants to start something new.
See above^^
and yes I'm planning other stuff as well, but I already did that before I even started with BM. Actually I started BM to practice my skills for a bigger project, you can read more of it in the OP if you want.

Sleep is for the weak.
Whaaa... I never get enough sleep, I guess I'm too weak :cry:

Fixn

Aug 29, 2017
There is enough content for a 0.2 update. If its not enough for you, feel free to move on.

Shit looks different in my books, but ok.

I don't know where your problem is with the text bars, its completly fine to read for me.

Its hard to read what update is out in the OP i know.

We are talking about a 0.X update, and an early one at that. 0.1 needs to lay down the groundwork for what we can expect from the game itself, while 0.2 needs to show us what we should expect from a major update.

Don't take my critique and assume i dislike the game. I think it is one of the better ones out there in a sea of copy-paste DAZ models. But if you want to bring in backers, you have to treat it in a simple effective way.

Take summertime saga for example. X.00 updates are the massive content ones while X.50 are the minor content and big bug fix updates. Relaying this in a simple way is important and tells the people who are interested in the game what has happened. Its why X.00 updates bring more backers than X.50 ones.

I read the changelog before playing, that still does not remove the confusion for the normal person grabbing this and expecting more.

As for the UI, clean is always better. Being "Fine" for you is why we see a page of low effert DAZ recreations of Big brothers released every day while gems like this get buried under them. They are "Fine" low effort cash grab with no plot. Presentation is key. Presentation is how you spread your name.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Bloody hell. There is quite some heavy stuff going on.
It looks like Rachel is an alcoholic who managed to quit drinking. Not a good idea to give her alcohol without her knowing it.
This family has a history of abuse, so much a therapist is needed. And now this therapist is abused herself by the MC.
I don't know what I am going to think about this yet. I guess I will have to wait for the next update to see how the story progresses.

Other remarks:
Katherine's panties do look a bit off. Maybe, next time she'd better take them off.

So the sexy receptionist is Jada's mum. She should find herself a good lawyer. Getting fired for not wearing a bra is ridiculous. Nobody is wearing a bra in this game.

Nice to meet the girl from the coffeeshop out of her uniform. I hope, next time, we will meet her out of her clothes altogether.

Way to go Jada! You don't waste any time, do you. You're the best to give Ellie oral exercises.

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes