Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So, Ava's harem gets a Jada.

Also adopting Ellie for Ava's harem mascot. She's too cute.

Plans for the game, keep Jada for my MC. Murder painfully anyone that upsets Ellie, fix Rachels drinking problem and set her up with the shrink. Find Jada's mother a new job so she leaves us alone.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
So, Ava's harem gets a Jada.

Also adopting Ellie for Ava's harem mascot. She's too cute.

Plans for the game, keep Jada for my MC. Murder painfully anyone that upsets Ellie, fix Rachels drinking problem and set her up with the shrink. Find Jada's mother a new job so she leaves us alone.
That's pretty sound as harems go, I volunteer as Ellie upsetterer murderer. That's far too many erer's :unsure:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Although I really want to see this game finished, because there are aspects of it that I like very much, I'm sure I don't want to see the content of Rachel's story, all that violence that is described at the beginning of the game, is enough, to not want to know anything more about the content unlocked after the main story. I know there are people who enjoy treating women or men like pieces of shit, or there are people who enjoy being treated like shit, or worse than shit... But that's a taste acquired by A or B reason, as they say for tastes... Colors.:poop:

I think it's a very good update, but I'm not convinced by the fact of forcing someone to have sex, whether by force, intimidation, drugs or whatever. Or the simple harassment.

I think I'll give a couple of more updates, to be sure if I really want to follow this game.
Thanks for sharing. ;)

bstr2k2

Sep 27, 2017
i already said it once. i love this game. good storytelling. really amazing renders.
hope this story gets a happy end. played too many games with weird endings or even bad ones.
short message to the dev: pls spice up the next few updates physical action wise.
thanks for your effort on well developed characters and story!!!

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm still at the beginning so it could change(My first playthrough ever and I'm playing as The Female protag to spice it up for myself) but this story is so wholesome with the rebonding with ellie.
cf3A7ZDX_400x400.jpg

Reactions: Namco15

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Although I really want to see this game finished, because there are aspects of it that I like very much, I'm sure I don't want to see the content of Rachel's story, all that violence that is described at the beginning of the game, is enough, to not want to know anything more about the content unlocked after the main story. I know there are people who enjoy treating women or men like pieces of shit, or there are people who enjoy being treated like shit, or worse than shit... But that's a taste acquired by A or B reason, as they say for tastes... Colors.:poop:

I think it's a very good update, but I'm not convinced by the fact of forcing someone to have sex, whether by force, intimidation, drugs or whatever. Or the simple harassment.

I think I'll give a couple of more updates, to be sure if I really want to follow this game.
Thanks for sharing. ;)
Rachels story will start just a little bit before MC's story. No flashbacks. Her story will (almost) be family friendly :ROFLMAO:

Thanks Everyone :giggle:

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Is there some reason that I missed regarding why mc doesn't wonder why Ellie doesn't use writing to express herself?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Boob and arm change from one picture to the next and is really really noticable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One spot where you are talking with the girl that works at the coffee shop by the entrance both the female character and Hanna use the work brake instead of break.

Reactions: recreation
4.40 star(s) 202 Votes