Taito

Oct 29, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i know what u mean, Ellie is almost to cute to lewd. but still.. i think ur more or less alone in the "dont lewd ellie" ship:D

And the sexual relationship is miles away anyway i guess, since all we saw are one of her nipples.

I pretty much hope that by the end of the year we are going so see her naked, or atleast getting some hand action.

btw recreation , where is the tail attached to? :sneaky:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I saw at "game/events_t" more progress with Kat, i guess it's text for next version already?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Don't give me the shocked face Rec, hunni.

I've spent pages now saying how cute and adorable Ellie is, I can't possibly sully that with sex.

Huggles, lots and lots of huggles, sure.

Jada's top of my list for sexy time. I might let some of the other girls have a taste but Ellie I just want to snuggle, she's cuteness personified.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018

That's one of the first render I ever made with Ellie. The model has changed since but the render was meant to appear in scene that is still going to happen like I planned it back then. And yes, she is using her present to take and send that photo :)
Btw, aren't you happy that you had more "new" content to play then everyone else who played the first version already? xD
Joke aside, I'm glad you liked the game ;)

btw recreation , where is the tail attached to? :sneaky:
That mystery has to be solved in future updates :sneaky:

I saw at "game/events_t" more progress with Kat, i guess it's text for next version already?
Psst It is. ;)

Avaron1974 what if she has other plans :p

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Avaron1974 what if she has other plans :p
If it's what she wants then i'll go along with but after what she's been through it wouldn't be something I could start myself.

Main reason being Jada is awesome and I won't stop anything going on with her so as long as lil Ellie is okay with my girl spreading the love then that's great.

It's just far too soon for me to pick one and stick with her. Jada is by far my fave for sexy time it's only because Kath hasn't had a moment to shine without being a bitch and Rachel i'm still wary of after the past and the memories that have popped up.

Anything can change there.

I don't think it's a dating sim, right?

I don't know what's planned on that front but i'll assume if there are any consequences for sleeping around they are a long time coming and I won't have my vagina corked for scissoring the neighbourhood?

I know i'm a romance lover and i'd love nothing more than a happily ever after with whatever girl ends up on top when that time comes but it's just far too soon and far too much to learn about them for me to make that kind of choice now.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
*just passing by*
Hi recreation

I'm too lazy to read 87 pages, so I don't know if you've already been told, but I'll take the leap and act like it wasn't.
Great game, pal! :D

Ellie? Cute.
Jada? Sexy.
Katherine? Mysterious.
Rachel? Gorgeous.
Hotel? Trivago.
Even if people would have told me in every post on all the 87 pages, it never get's old :)
Good luck with your game btw. It just reminds me: I made a mistake while I was reworking Ellie a while back and suddenly she looked like a native american xD

If it's what she wants then i'll go along with but after what she's been through it wouldn't be something I could start myself.

Main reason being Jada is awesome and I won't stop anything going on with her so as long as lil Ellie is okay with my girl spreading the love then that's great.

It's just far too soon for me to pick one and stick with her. Jada is by far my fave for sexy time it's only because Kath hasn't had a moment to shine without being a bitch and Rachel i'm still wary of after the past and the memories that have popped up.

Anything can change there.

I don't think it's a dating sim, right?

I don't know what's planned on that front but i'll assume if there are any consequences for sleeping around they are a long time coming and I won't have my vagina corked for scissoring the neighbourhood?

I know i'm a romance lover and i'd love nothing more than a happily ever after with whatever girl ends up on top when that time comes but it's just far too soon and far too much to learn about them for me to make that kind of choice now.
Don't worry, I think you'll have a good time in the future ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I will say Rachel has the most potential.

Now that would be a redemption story.

Gone from being physically and emotionally abuse to abusing the child of the man that tortured her to turn it around and find happiness with the girl who's childhood she ruined.

That would be a great story to follow, for both of them.

If that's how it goes.

We'll see.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
For the pills I think you misinterpreted the news. They where talking about a serum, not pills. This is actually a innuendo, or joke reference to other games like the one you mentioned :p
Thank you for your explanations. That's mostly your taste so I'm satisfied with your reply. About these polygon issues didyou try putting something simpler just to add some volume underneath the panties ?

It seemed to me that the effect of the serum was close to the pills and that their origin was related. It also reminded me of other games :p

Reactions: recreation

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It seemed to me that the effect of the serum was close to the pills and that their origin was related. It also reminded me of other games :p
I thought that at first, about the pills that she was being manipulated but then she says she was told to be alone when she takes them or only around people she trusts.

Seems the doctor knows the side effects and told her to be away from other people which would go against that theory so i've had to rethink.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Seems the doctor knows the side effects and told her to be away from other people
I must have a very twisted mind. I imagined that the doctor told her to keep away from others to make sure that the long-term effects (obedience, horniness) would be to his/her advantage.

• Haha
Reactions: recreation
4.40 star(s) 202 Votes