recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
We are talking about a 0.X update, and an early one at that. 0.1 needs to lay down the groundwork for what we can expect from the game itself, while 0.2 needs to show us what we should expect from a major update.

Don't take my critique and assume i dislike the game. I think it is one of the better ones out there in a sea of copy-paste DAZ models. But if you want to bring in backers, you have to treat it in a simple effective way.

Take summertime saga for example. X.00 updates are the massive content ones while X.50 are the minor content and big bug fix updates. Relaying this in a simple way is important and tells the people who are interested in the game what has happened. Its why X.00 updates bring more backers than X.50 ones.

I read the changelog before playing, that still does not remove the confusion for the normal person grabbing this and expecting more.

As for the UI, clean is always better. Being "Fine" for you is why we see a page of low effert DAZ recreations of Big brothers released every day while gems like this get buried under them. They are "Fine" low effort cash grab with no plot. Presentation is key. Presentation is how you spread your name.
This actually is a major update, you just don't need to search for anything, grind or go to pointless areas on the maps.
I don't want to bring in backers, I want to make a game :p
Did you see the last 3 letters of the update? The numbers and letters before that have a meaning as well. Don't take it too serious ;)
As I said, in the changelog, I'm not happy with the UI as well and it will change over time.

Bloody hell. There is quite some heavy stuff going on.
It looks like Rachel is an alcoholic who managed to quit drinking. Not a good idea to give her alcohol without her knowing it.
This family has a history of abuse, so much a therapist is needed. And now this therapist is abused herself by the MC.
I don't know what I am going to think about this yet. I guess I will have to wait for the next update to see how the story progresses.

Other remarks:
Katherine's panties do look a bit off. Maybe, next time she'd better take them off.

So the sexy receptionist is Jada's mum. She should find herself a good lawyer. Getting fired for not wearing a bra is ridiculous. Nobody is wearing a bra in this game.

Nice to meet the girl from the coffeeshop out of her uniform. I hope, next time, we will meet her out of her clothes altogether.

Way to go Jada! You don't waste any time, do you. You're the best to give Ellie oral exercises.
I agree, it was not a good idea to give Rachel alcohol and there will be an aftermath ;)

Yeah the panties... It was quite hard to get them look wet at all. Can you imagine that there is not a single asset that makes panties look wet? It's almost like no one ever tried this before :unsure:

Jada's mom and Hanna will return ;)

Reactions: Zero919 and Namco15

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Yeah the panties... It was quite hard to get them look wet at all. Can you imagine that there is not a single asset that makes panties look wet? It's almost like no one ever tried this before :unsure:
I noticed you developed assets before. If you could make it work, you could sell them to other developers. I mean, if webcamgirls can sell wet panties, how hard can it be?

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
On the short side. Story is iffy.
Please sort out the font and size of the text area. At present far too big in my opinion.

Reactions: recreation
4.40 star(s) 202 Votes