shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
I'm glad I stopped downloading stuff from here. Just doesn't feel safe anymore.
I can assure you if it were to contain Malware many would've reported it by now and since SonsOfLiberty leaked 0.9b then it's as clean as Rainwater. But i know what you mean, since the incidents of infected Games uploaded in the past Month i scan every Game i'm downloading.

• Crown
Reactions: Twistty and duane71

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Small issue. Jada calls pc 'none' through this whole scene and after as well. I'm not quite sure why or for how long this happens but thought I'd let dev know.
1720452677081.png

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Pretty sure i have it on steam...*check Steam. Yep the download is there.

Now to find the time to play all those games. :LOL:

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Same here. One question, though. I see images of the MC and girl from Atomic research in the Images folder but I cant find them in the game itself. Am I just making the wrong choices or are they not in the game yet?
I've found that the only time you can see her, at the moment, is when you go outside the house and the atomic research plant is shown on the map. Whether that changes so you can see her away from the plant, I would'nt know.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I can assure you if it were to contain Malware many would've reported it by now and since SonsOfLiberty leaked 0.9b then it's as clean as Rainwater. But i know what you mean, since the incidents of infected Games uploaded in the past Month i scan every Game i'm downloading.
Not saying it's actually infected, it might be a false positive, but still i can play it if as soon as i decompress it the executable gets deleted :D

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
Not saying it's actually infected, it might be a false positive, but still i can play it if as soon as i decompress it the executable gets deleted :D
Yeah that is kinda concerning, not sure what to tell honestly - i know that happend to alot of other Games .exe and was a false positive but with the recent Uploads of infected Games, i don't know. May want to report it just to be sure.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
hello who could give me the game download links for 0.8.5 thank you.
impossible to find it
Sometimes it does sometimes it doesn't and just rolls me back and have to go through the scenes to get back to it and now it just crashed completely. And with no older version around, will have to wait for bugs to be sorted out

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You're now the second Guy with a new Account offering Android ports in the past Week, where are you coming from all of sudden lol.
from ru...... with love. :p

Talk to the bosses about this. I don't know who's in charge of what gets uploaded/accepted so, don't ask me.
/QUOTE]

Getting text Beta added (reported op and requested it) and maybe adding warning to op is what they do. can't stop betas since many working versions are betas.

Reactions: Mr. Robo

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Fuck this, unwatching.
Bruh, are you dense or are you stupid?
This is the BETA! It was released only for Patreons so they can test it and report recreation the bugs.
This Update here wasn't for the Public. Wait for the Public Release and stop complaining.
Eat a Snicker, because you are in Diva Mode. You behave like a Idiot.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
People are so dense sometimes. If you dl a beta that was leaked, expect issues, missing renders and NEVER load a main save. Start fresh and start over. Post the bugs, missing renders and coding problems. THAT'S the ONLY reason you should download a beta. To HELP the devs.
View attachment 3812696
Sure, but for context the beta from steam, not leaked had some missing Pictures too.

Reactions: df5998s

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
People are so dense sometimes. If you dl a beta that was leaked, expect issues, missing renders and NEVER load a main save. Start fresh and start over. Post the bugs, missing renders and coding problems. THAT'S the ONLY reason you should download a beta. To HELP the devs.
View attachment 3812696
Except the fact it was a beta was hidden, and that isn't why old saves wouldn't work...

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes