user_69

May 7, 2018
recreation

Yes I know is a beta, but I get the same error I had before:

My character name is back to NONE:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I rewrote after_load method:

label after_load:
python:
try:
if pc_name is not None:
mc_name = pc_name
del pc_name
except NameError:
pass

try:
if pcname is not None:
mcname = pcname
del pcname
except NameError:
pass

try:
if pcsure is not None:
mcsure = pcsure
del pcsure
except NameError:
pass

try:
if pc_sure is not None:
mc_sure = pc_sure
del pc_sure
except NameError:
pass

try:
if pcmd is not None:
mcmd = pcmd
del pcmd
except NameError:
pass

try:
if pc is not None:
mc = pc
del pc
except NameError:
pass

try:
if pcthink is not None:
mcthink = pcthink
del pcthink
except NameError:
pass

try:
if pcgender is not None:
mcgender = pcgender
del pcgender
except NameError:
pass

try:
if cam_zoom:
pass
except:
cam_zoom = ""

color_picker = ""
return

I've tested it and it should work. I hope I was helpful.

script.rpy with the fixed code:
that fixed it, thanks! you're a life saver

Last edited:

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
For the "I-patch", is there a way to change how the MC call Rachel to something like "Mom" instead of "Mother"?

user_69

May 7, 2018
I'm getting a bug where, on the day you have sex with Rachel in the kitchen, after Jada and Ellie leave your room, and it fades to black with "a little bit later" - the screen stays black, and the text boxes are all that show up. Seems like it missed a flag to transition back from the black screen or something? Anyone know how to fix this?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I'm getting a bug where, on the day you have sex with Rachel in the kitchen, after Jada and Ellie leave your room, and it fades to black with "a little bit later" - the screen stays black, and the text boxes are all that show up. Seems like it missed a flag to transition back from the black screen or something? Anyone know how to fix this?
Sounds like an old box TV I had back in the day. Just wiggle the antenna and give it a good smack on the side. Should sort it pretty quick. ;) :ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Is the loli avoidable in this game? I usually don't play games with loli's in it after playing 2 of them with forced content anymore. Only interest in the 2 girls on the left on the banner image but figure id ask before I add it to the backlog.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Is the loli avoidable in this game? I usually don't play games with loli's in it after playing 2 of them with forced content anymore. Only interest in the 2 girls on the left on the banner image but figure id ask before I add it to the backlog.
Nope. The girl on the right with the pigtails is the main LI.

user_69

May 7, 2018
guess it was just that scene where you're talking to rachel about maggy that's missing images?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
She's cute but she doesn't match my definition of a loli...
ah my bad thought there was a loli tag guessed I assumed cause of her looks on the banner image. maybe I need to take a second look at the preview renders

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
At last, the continuation of this magnificent game ! One of the very first I made when I came here ! :love:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that's what you get when playing beta version.

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
my save don't work. what's happening?

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: Can't get attribute 'ColorPicker' on <renpy.python.StoreModule object at 0x0000000004235670>

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "D:\Downloads\Bad_Memories-v0.9b-wlm\Bad Memories-v0.9b-wlm\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Downloads\Bad_Memories-v0.9b-wlm\Bad Memories-v0.9b-wlm\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "D:\Downloads\Bad_Memories-v0.9b-wlm\Bad Memories-v0.9b-wlm\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads\Bad_Memories-v0.9b-wlm\Bad Memories-v0.9b-wlm\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "D:\Downloads\Bad_Memories-v0.9b-wlm\Bad Memories-v0.9b-wlm\renpy\display\core.py", line 4258, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "D:\Downloads\Bad_Memories-v0.9b-wlm\Bad Memories-v0.9b-wlm\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1175, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "D:\Downloads\Bad_Memories-v0.9b-wlm\Bad Memories-v0.9b-wlm\renpy\display\transition.py", line 53, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "D:\Downloads\Bad_Memories-v0.9b-wlm\Bad Memories-v0.9b-wlm\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1175, in event
File "D:\Downloads\Bad_Memories-v0.9b-wlm\Bad Memories-v0.9b-wlm\renpy\display\screen.py", line 743, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "D:\Downloads\Bad_Memories-v0.9b-wlm\Bad Memories-v0.9b-wlm\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1399, in event
rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "D:\Downloads\Bad_Memories-v0.9b-wlm\Bad Memories-v0.9b-wlm\renpy\display\layout.py", line 279, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "D:\Downloads\Bad_Memories-v0.9b-wlm\Bad Memories-v0.9b-wlm\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1399, in event
rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "D:\Downloads\Bad_Memories-v0.9b-wlm\Bad Memories-v0.9b-wlm\renpy\display\layout.py", line 279, in event
File "D:\Downloads\Bad_Memories-v0.9b-wlm\Bad Memories-v0.9b-wlm\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1073, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "D:\Downloads\Bad_Memories-v0.9b-wlm\Bad Memories-v0.9b-wlm\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1008, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "D:\Downloads\Bad_Memories-v0.9b-wlm\Bad Memories-v0.9b-wlm\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 329, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "D:\Downloads\Bad_Memories-v0.9b-wlm\Bad Memories-v0.9b-wlm\renpy\loadsave.py", line 768, in load
roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
File "D:\Downloads\Bad_Memories-v0.9b-wlm\Bad Memories-v0.9b-wlm\renpy\compat\pickle.py", line 100, in loads
return load(io.BytesIO(s))
File "D:\Downloads\Bad_Memories-v0.9b-wlm\Bad Memories-v0.9b-wlm\renpy\compat\pickle.py", line 97, in load
return up.load()
File "D:\Downloads\Bad_Memories-v0.9b-wlm\Bad Memories-v0.9b-wlm\renpy\compat\pickle.py", line 93, in find_class
return super().find_class(module, name)
AttributeError: Can't get attribute 'ColorPicker' on <renpy.python.StoreModule object at 0x0000000004235670>

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Bad Memories 0.9B
Wed Jul 10 10:42:55 2024
```

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
does anyone know what this variable does?
1720620600578.png
it is at the beginning of the game after mc meets Ratchel and has the first nightmare it leads to this line :
1720620709978.png

juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
All my replays seem to be lesbian even though im playing as a guy and never played the female route. Anyone got any ideas how to fix this?

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes