Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
Does he need beta testers to figure out that you can't load shit? It's just lazy. literally takes 10 seconds to figure out it doesn't work.

I'm not an idiot, I know that shit on this site doesn't usually come from devs. There's no need to attack me personally.

But, reading his patreon, he does know that saves don't work, and there's nothing he can do about it. Oh well.
All devs have testers, there are other bugs besides the issue of saves. and I suppose it is also to give something to his supporters after so much time. And sorry if I offended you but you have to understand the context, the last thing the dev wants is for these things to happen but some people who don't read think that this update was for the general public when it was only for a small group.

And yeah, a game in development always has the possibility that saves stop working at some point, it is not something new if you have played this type of game.
I even if I don't like having a forced loli MG from what I heard.
There is not loli in the game.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Hey after the scene where mc, jada and ellie talk to katherine about their plan to tell rachel that ellie is talking again, all the scenes are black screen with text. I dont get an error or a message at the top saying image cant be found.
I guess even other devs don't comprehend the meaning of a beta.

I see how some people been saying some issues with a BETA build unsure how long till a full release is out. Might give this a try in a week or 2 anyways even if I don't like having a forced loli MG from what I heard. is it even worth playing a beta build on a fresh save. ( unsure how long till full release)
It will more than likely be a lot longer than that, bro.
BewitchedJubilantBarasinga-size_restricted.gif

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
There is not loli in the game.
idk she looks like a loli to me on the banner image and previews so I consider her as one don't know what the actual definition is it's enough that would make me uncomfortable if I romanced her.

It will more than likely be a lot longer than that, bro.
View attachment 3819838
yeah that's why I was wondering if playing a fresh save would still cause major issues cause of it being a Beta release as I doubt full release be anytime soon

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
idk she looks like a loli to me on the banner image and previews so I consider her as one don't know what the actual definition is it's enough that would make me uncomfortable if I romanced her.
Well to each own. She's just a petite girl.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
yeah that's why I was wondering if playing a fresh save would still cause major issues cause of it being a Beta release as I doubt full release be anytime soon
If you dl 0.85 you can get a feel for what it's about. It's kind of a fucked up story. You'll fall in love with Ellie.
Well to each own. She's just a petite girl.
When this game first dropped, it had the loli tag. If I remember right. But things changed. Because of reasons. But I'll let recreation explain that if he wants. I know the definition for the tag changed on this site, so, that might be the reason. Someone posted a pic of Ellie back at the start and now and you can tell a huge difference.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
But she never looked like that first version in game. if I remember correctly.
She actually did. It's why the dev posted it. Our first sight of her was this tiny redhead kind of stalking us through the street. She was a quick lil girl. Ahaha

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
She actually did. It's why the dev posted it. Our first sight of her was this tiny redhead kind of stalking us through the street. She was a quick lil girl. Ahaha
Mmm I'm wrong then, and I've been playing this game since 2020. But yeah, I don't understand how someone can see the current version of Eliie and think that she's a loli, she's just petite. in my opinion of course.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Mmm I'm wrong then, and I've been playing this game since 2020. But yeah, I don't understand how someone can see the current version of Eliie and think that she's a loli, she's just petite. in my opinion of course.
maybe id change my mind when I do try this game but off the banner image and the 2 or 3 preview renders of her it because she has a super young looking face with a small body frame that gives me a loli vibe

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Now she's just a shorty. But Dessolos give it a shot. You won't regret it. Or, maybe you will. I actually haven't played this in a long while. So, not really sure how things have played out since then.

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
Now she's just a shorty. But Dessolos Or, maybe you will. I actually haven't played this in a long while. So, not really sure how things have played out since then.
Nah, It's a good game. And the last update (the one before this one) already closes some important things in the plot. and apparently there will be more content even when the story ends (1.0) so great news!.

Reactions: afterlights

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Nah, It's a good game. And the last update (the one before this one) already closes some important things in the plot. and apparently there will be more content even when the story ends (1.0) so great news!.
That's good. But I hope there's some good scenes with Ellie's friend. She was the only one I was actually interested in before, but Ellie grew on me. Still not a fan of the therapist or the mom.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
I see how some people been saying some issues with a BETA build unsure how long till a full release is out. Might give this a try in a week or 2 anyways even if I don't like having a forced loli MG from what I heard. is it even worth playing a beta build on a fresh save. ( unsure how long till full release)
At risk of repeating myself over and over and over, she's not a bloody loli, unless your definition of a loli is anyone shorter than the MC.
If I were you, I'd just wait till the dev releases the next version. This current one is a test build that was leaked - it's just not worth the potential annoyance it'll give you.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
At risk of repeating myself over and over and over, she's not a bloody loli, unless your definition of a loli is anyone shorter than the MC.
If I were you, I'd just wait till the dev releases the next version. This current one is a test build that was leaked - it's just not worth the potential annoyance it'll give you.
It's why I told him to dl 0.8.5.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
yeah I only went by the appearance on the banner and the 2-3 preview renders in those gives me loli vibes. True without playing can't say she really is one just first impressions gave me that feel due to the young look she has with smaller frame but from what I read in the comments looks like I judged to quickly . yeah im gonna download 0.8.5 when I do try it like DS told me.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
After reading though this thread again, I have come to the conclusion that some of you need to ease up on the fapping and bean flicking. Clearly the people not reading that this is a beta before posting has done it so much to the point that their brains have stopped braining.

artworks-5cAeTpRZsMUgRUv6-3EfZUQ-t500x500.jpg

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i know that, im just saying it is kind of funny how the instant anyone says anything about a bug, there's 13 people replying "its a beta version"
cause some are so thickheaded that can't understand what beta means.

Does he need beta testers to figure out that you can't load shit? It's just lazy. literally takes 10 seconds to figure out it doesn't work.
yes devs use beta testers (usually higher tier supporters) to find out bugs in game which they themselves haven't found out.

i think they do but some release beta as full version and these games are more or less beta versions until completed.

and settings things on fire.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Akihiko-san

Mar 8, 2024
I remember those moments, she's the smollest sexiest stalker in VNs.
That's cuz for some people, anything even remotely resembling "smol petite girl" causing panic of some sort and "loli alert". Same with opposite ones who dislike "too old milfs". There's mostly no real logic here.
There's whole Rach' story DLC coming, isn't it?
That's good. But I hope there's some good scenes with Ellie's friend. She was the only one I was actually interested in before, but Ellie grew on me. Still not a fan of the therapist or the mom.
So you're not a fan of "stick your d/v in crazy"? But then again, Jada in some aspects the craziest one in the game :ROFLMAO: Me personally, from the very beginning i've been feeling "meh" about Kat too, but her touching backstory and super crazy sex scenes, the way MC interacts with her grew on me so much that she's one of my favs now. Even contesting with Rach and Ellie.

Reactions: Dark Silence
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes