ProjectPharaoh

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2019
I guess even other devs don't comprehend the meaning of a beta.
ok for starters i didnt know it was a beta so that backhanded comment was not needed. I only read posts when i search something up trying to find a solution to my problem im having cause no one got time to go through hundreds of pages worth of posts just to find one particular post.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
ok for starters i didnt know it was a beta so that backhanded comment was not needed. I only read posts when i search something up trying to find a solution to my problem im having cause no one got time to go through hundreds of pages worth of posts just to find one particular post.
Not needed? Do you pay attention to OPs?
1720720208017.png

Or read the titles?
1720720290515.png

So, literally no need to go through hundreds of posts.

Have a wonderful day.

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
"hundreds of pages". The answer is two posts above your comment.

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Bad Memories - MultiMod Edition (v0.8.5 Update)
(AKA the "Better Late Than Never" Edition)
View attachment 2682304
Go get you some.
( simply click on the banner pic above )
View attachment 2682308 View attachment 2682309 View attachment 2682310 View attachment 2682311

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.
Do you have a date estimate for the v0.9 mod?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
To be fair the beta "tag" didn't appear until I added it myself a day after the leak or so, which then got removed the same days and then added again, lol. I don't know how long it took to get added again.

PS: thanks to everyone reporting errors, instead of just complaining. I do read them, and I work on it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
To be fair the beta "tag" didn't appear until I added it myself a day after the leak or so, which then got removed the same days and then added again, lol. I don't know how long it took to get added again.

PS: thanks to everyone reporting errors, instead of just complaining. I do read them, and I work on it.
i reported op few days ago to get Beta added to title (not that it helped since players still ask why thing a-z doesn't work).

IDjeeper

Nov 19, 2020
I still found them annoying. I didn't know where to go sometimes. An arrow would have been nice and better navigation too.
I don't like when you click on a wrong room it goes back itself.
ok your complaining about the free roam aspect, and i agree with you. actually for that i would prefer a "sandbox" style just give me a bunch of icons for the rooms so i can easily navigate the house.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
well that pic can lead post deletion since it's off topic.
Something related to the game? Ok, just ask. I don't know who did the French translation of this game, but he made a lot of script errors, every 1 second, there is an error displayed, it's unplayable, I'm better off with translation software. :confused:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Something related to the game? Ok, just ask. I don't know who did the French translation of this game, but he made a lot of script errors, every 1 second, there is an error displayed, it's unplayable, I'm better off with translation software. :confused:
well current game version is full of errors etc too.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
well current game version is full of errors etc too.
I am on version 0.8.5 x)

I noticed that every time the MC says "..." that I have a script error with the fanmade translation of the game.

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes