user_69

May 7, 2018
that's what you get when playing beta version.
the amount of times ive seen people say this in this thread like mentioning a bug activates y'alls sleeper agent programming and your brains go into "its a beta version" mode

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
my save don't work. what's happening?
All my replays seem to be lesbian even though im playing as a guy and never played the female route. Anyone got any ideas how to fix this?
wait completed version.

the amount of times ive seen people say this in this thread like mentioning a bug activates y'alls sleeper agent programming and your brains go into "its a beta version" mode
cause current version is beta and far from finished and full of errors. not meant for public release but shit happened and here it is and players whine that things from a to z aren't working.

rec washed her hands off about this leaked release aka no support from her.

Goldhammer

May 9, 2017
It seems that some pictures is missing in th last day, ehere mc, Ellie and Jada is talking,
or should it be like that?

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
It seems that some pictures is missing in th last day, ehere mc, Ellie and Jada is talking,
or should it be like that?
Changelog right at the first page of this Thread

" There are still renders missing, and not all of the scenes are final, but overall, everything is mostly there, and it will give you a good look of what the full update is going to be. "

Just check the cl before downloading a update :cool:

It's a beta (test) version

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

user_69

May 7, 2018
it really IS a beta version, play at your own risk.

What part of "it is a beta version" people don't understand?
i know that, im just saying it is kind of funny how the instant anyone says anything about a bug, there's 13 people replying "its a beta version"

Mar 14, 2020
I was gonna wait for the full release, which is something I never do, but I decided to download it, only to not be able to load, and not see any new scenes in the gallery... Hopefully the gallery bit is just me being crazy or something.

I don't understand how the developer released the beta without even once trying to load an old save. Madness to me.

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
I was gonna wait for the full release, which is something I never do, but I decided to download it, only to not be able to load, and not see any new scenes in the gallery... Hopefully the gallery bit is just me being crazy or something.

I don't understand how the developer released the beta without even once trying to load an old save. Madness to me.
You're probably the smartest one in the class if you think that the dev published this... it's a beta leaked by some guy. It was a beta only for the testers not for the public.

Mar 14, 2020
You're probably the smartest one in the class if you think that the dev published this... it's a beta leaked by some guy. It was a beta only for the testers not for the public.
Does he need beta testers to figure out that you can't load shit? It's just lazy. literally takes 10 seconds to figure out it doesn't work.

I'm not an idiot, I know that shit on this site doesn't usually come from devs. There's no need to attack me personally.

But, reading his patreon, he does know that saves don't work, and there's nothing he can do about it. Oh well.

Last edited:

ProjectPharaoh

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2019
Hey after the scene where mc, jada and ellie talk to katherine about their plan to tell rachel that ellie is talking again, all the scenes are black screen with text. I dont get an error or a message at the top saying image cant be found.

Comaco

Aug 10, 2017
Does he need beta testers to figure out that you can't load shit? It's just lazy. literally takes 10 seconds to figure out it doesn't work.

I'm not an idiot, I know that shit on this site doesn't usually come from devs. There's no need to attack me personally.

But, reading his patreon, he does know that saves don't work, and there's nothing he can do about it. Oh well.
Only v8.5 saves fail to load in the beta. Saves from 8.0 load fine.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I see how some people been saying some issues with a BETA build unsure how long till a full release is out. Might give this a try in a week or 2 anyways even if I don't like having a forced loli MG from what I heard. is it even worth playing a beta build on a fresh save. ( unsure how long till full release)

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes