Mr. Robo

Jun 30, 2024
Except the fact it was a beta was hidden, and that isn't why old saves wouldn't work...
Beta was hidden where? if you mean on Steam, it's in the "Beta" branch. So, what is the reason why your old saves don't work? either an older update that caused the saves to not work or a mod?

the beta from steam, not leaked had some missing Pictures too.
How do you know this? I was trying to figure it out. Did someone join the beta and what, took the game folder and uploaded here? but then I see someone mentioning a higher tier on Patreon that gives them a very early build (unless that/steam are the same) I am just confused.

Main thing is, wait for the official update. I don't know why anyone would upload it onto here like that. What is the purpose? it's not like they need to play it because they already own it.

No one is dying to play a Beta on here... unless you're very impatient/need that quick hit fix. And I guess if it helps find bugs/issues faster, then fine...

garyjlinder64

Jun 23, 2021
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Bad Memories - MultiMod Edition (v0.8.5 Update)
(AKA the "Better Late Than Never" Edition)
View attachment 2682304
Go get you some.
( simply click on the banner pic above )
View attachment 2682308 View attachment 2682309 View attachment 2682310 View attachment 2682311

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.
The title mod shows .9, but is still only .8.5.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Beta was hidden where? if you mean on Steam, it's in the "Beta" branch. So, what is the reason why your old saves don't work? either an older update that caused the saves to not work or a mod?

How do you know this? I was trying to figure it out. Did someone join the beta and what, took the game folder and uploaded here? but then I see someone mentioning a higher tier on Patreon that gives them a very early build (unless that/steam are the same) I am just confused.

Main thing is, wait for the official update. I don't know why anyone would upload it onto here like that. What is the purpose? it's not like they need to play it because they already own it.

No one is dying to play a Beta on here... unless you're very impatient/need that quick hit fix. And I guess if it helps find bugs/issues faster, then fine...

People need to use the save fixer if they used Sancho's mod at ANY point in the past.

Steam and Patreon are the same. And some people do care (some don't) what the update looks like, they want to see where the game is going, it had been over a year since the last update. It could be another before the final version.

Reactions: Twistty

lowweaver

Jun 9, 2022
Bad Memories Android port for 0.9b [beta] (unofficial) Compressed

I was experimenting with porting games to android but thought why not do some other ones, so sharing it here, this is unofficial if you don't trust me don't install it no ones forcing you.

First time posting game downloads so hoping didn't break any rules as i read them but if i do let me know.

Last edited:

Steppenwolf

Jul 30, 2017
recreation for some reason it only affects Jada https://f95zone.to/threads/bad-memories-v0-9b-beta-recreation.28008/post-14227352 After that sex she always calls MC "None".
That is a bug in the after_load method. The game lose information after two save->load cycles

Try to use script.rpy attached in this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/bad-memories-v0-9b-beta-recreation.28008/post-14219876

Put the file in Bad Memories-v0.9b\game folder overwriting the original file.

The launch the game and load a save where "Mommy/Daddy" is still present and start play using that save.

Mr. Robo

Jun 30, 2024
Steam and Patreon are the same. And some people do care (some don't) what the update looks like, they want to see where the game is going, it had been over a year since the last update. It could be another before the final version.
Yeah, I already know this, which is why I said, "No one is dying to play a Beta on here... unless you're very impatient/need that quick hit fix"

Impatient to see where the game is going (they can easily wait for the official update release to do the same thing) or a "quick hit fix" they just want more of the game and don't care in what condition it's in.

I didn't play the last update or two, I can easily wait while enjoying a ton of other games/etc. But that's just me. I don't get hooked on a game and foam at the mouth waiting for the next update.

Well, the Dev has 5 months left for this year. Seeing how long this update took and still isn't even fully out, yeah, by the first half of next year or so we should get the ending. Depending on how much work he puts into it and if no more "sad things" happen.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
People are so dense sometimes. If you dl a beta that was leaked, expect issues, missing renders and NEVER load a main save. Start fresh and start over. Post the bugs, missing renders and coding problems. THAT'S the ONLY reason you should download a beta. To HELP the devs.
dev washed hands off from this version.

mcmd is never set after loading a save. You only store mcmdm or mcmdf and then generate it in an event.

For everyone with console access, just do mcmd = 'NicknameHere'
dev doesn't offer any support for this version since it shouldn't been end up here.

so they broke saves from one update to the other?, meeh
this version is BETA so it's expected that not all things work.

Last edited:

Mifuell

Dec 14, 2018
Just restarted my game cause i guess old saves don't work. Im playing as a woman and I get this line. Not a big deal obviously just fix it please.
Untitled.jpg

Reactions: MaxRichard
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes