bread in law

Jul 14, 2020
look at the developer's profile 09/08/2020 means last month logged in to the account means he is alive or it was an administrator I am very worried about the translation and the fact that the developers did not give information about themselves (translation from Russian was done by google translator)

F1_V10

Apr 9, 2019
means he is alive
Yes, we did observe it, but the possible conclusion is as said below by fellow members. Hope that I'm wrong tho!
I too hope that it was actually the dev, but also hoped he'd at least post to say he was alive and healthy. A possible alternative, that it may have been his "next of kin", makes me nervous.
I'm not sure what i would do if a family member of mine died, and I found a part of his life that was an adult visual novel. But I probably would just look once, get embarrassed, look one more time later, then just never look again. Which may be exactly what just happened.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
He had some of everything in this game even a dwarf. Great creator, hope hes okay.
The two things I will miss the most about this game are 1) we never got a chance to fuck her and 2) the brilliant idea of having one off sex scenes with random people - the real estate agent, the cookie girl, the prostitute...

Loved the game and wanted to see where it would go but those will be impossible to find anywhere else.

Negate

Nov 7, 2019
The two things I will miss the most about this game are 1) we never got a chance to fuck her and 2) the brilliant idea of having one off sex scenes with random people - the real estate agent, the cookie girl, the prostitute...
Personally I was really hoping to see a return of Cookie Girl. I know such a thing was unlikely to ever happen...but hope doesn't need to be rational

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well...I...*clears throat*... I didn't really like the cookie girl. Not my thing :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Above all, I will be missing more time with Mara, with Julia the history teacher, and with that shy redheaded student.

That's alright, no shame in being wrong :ROFLMAO: ;)

Personally preferred the fact that the cookie girl was a one off, I would play a game where there are more to corrupt, or I would enjoy another scene in the game (if it wasn't abandoned) where she brought her troop by, the point of my bringing her up was that I liked the one off sex partners and was disappointed that there is no other game that implements that system.

And really, we all have different tastes which was the best part of this game. It had a little bit for everyone.

themanticore

Aug 28, 2019
What a waste. This dev was genuinely talented at both writing and art and he just
vanishes. I hope he just decided to abandon writing adult games rather than the
death theory because at least then he's still making something great somewhere
else. F
Agreed.
I hope it was just a change of heart - then it is a disappointment and not a true tragedy.

Sep 21, 2018

Personally preferred the fact that the cookie girl was a one off, I would play a game where there are more to corrupt, or I would enjoy another scene in the game (if it wasn't abandoned) where she brought her troop by, the point of my bringing her up was that I liked the one off sex partners and was disappointed that there is no other game that implements that system.

And really, we all have different tastes which was the best part of this game. It had a little bit for everyone.
Yeah, in the tags bar, there are some tags that have not yet appeared in the game and others that seem to be more explored later in the game and this is very sad.

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020

Hey Mr Friendly why did Bad Teacher got abandoned it was a pretty solid game tbh I was waiting for this uff bad luck

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Hey Mr Friendly why did Bad Teacher got abandoned it was a pretty solid game tbh I was waiting for this uff bad luck
The developer posted a long while back on Patreon that he was sick but "don't worry it's not that!" and we never heard from them again. Someone logged into F95 about 3 months later with the developer's account but didn't stay long and hasn't been back. Speculation is that either the developer died of corona or decided to walk away from the game. Obviously prefer the latter over the former, rather have the developer be alive and abandoning the game.

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes